GBPAUD H1 Sell Setup

This is what I’m looking at for GBPAUD on the 1 Hour Chart

GBPAUD H1 as of 10.02.2023 1818 EST

Both are weak, and did you allow for AUD news in 6 hours?

The original setup post was from yesterday. This is just an update of how it’s progressed. We’ll see what the news does to this.

1 Like

Thanks, I am also exploring several ways to enter on retracements in alignment to the larger trend. Currently I am using an indicator that signals at the Close of a bar, according to the secret calculation, but I find doing the opposite is better.

Let me explain, on this chart, the Red stars would be the default or standard signal for continuation sell trades. The larger Magenta stars would normally be Green and the default or standard signal for continuation buy trades.

The reason I have changed the star size and color is, I am selling at Close of Magenta candles, as the major trend bias is down. You can see this gave excellent entries during the last 3 weeks on the chart, some with minimum drawdown. Risk / Reward or Stop Loss / Take Profit would be up to each trader.

I use market structure and price action, but because you’re sharing so will I.
I have a custom indicator that tells me support/resistance levels and price targets in advance (it’s still experimental though)

1 Like

I’ve got one of those too, PerfectZones for Metatrader 4, draws automatic trendlines also.

That seems like a cool tool

1 Like

AUD news did take GBPAUD for ride.
BUSTED!

1 Like

Could be a turning point, Weekly is above 200 EMA, Daily is bouncing above the 200 EMA, if the 4-Hour continues up, I will switch to buying on dips. It appears to me a case of each of the currency rolling over, that is AUD weakened and GBP strengthens, no news on it, but analysts are saying it time; but then they say that about DXY for weeks now too. :rofl:

I suspect it will take liquidity above the equal highs and make another bearish move

1 Like

The missing part of this rushed analysis. Kicking myself…