GBPJPY perfect pin-bar

What happened at London opening? It just dropped 100 pips within 45 minutes hahahaha I bought the dip and I am still long on it

1 Like

@rrram2 What would you say if the pair closes below 150.00? Americans saved the situation, but it dipped damn low, even more than I expected, I lost some pips in the midway (should have closed my position at H1 bounce from 365 EMA to open it after UK data release).

I have a large live account, and I trade demo accounts as well, for testing new stuff.

why use a 365 EMA? a 200 EMA is closer to one years of trading, there are on average only about 20 trading days a month, so 10 months is about 200 trading days. and the other thing about 200MA is that lots and lots of people USE IT!

this one remains only a buy side trade for me. I dont have any orders on, as its wednesday and I like to collect triple swap today on +++swap pairs :slight_smile:

In fact, that number was taken from Nial Fullerā€™s guide, I only use that on H1 together with a 150EMA, I donā€™t really believe in indicators, but it coincide with many reversals surprisingly well. Youā€™re free to critise it, my opinion on this is quite weak hahahahaha

About buy or sell, would you close a long position if it closes below 150.00? Some forecasts for Q2 are around 145.00 on this pair, others are around 154.00, I would choose the later.

1 Like

I prefer to always be in the market, and I havent look at the projections, but I can post the real ones if you are interestedā€¦ 145 would be a great place to add more longs.

I think that bullish bias can be correct here, but maybe not always. For example, if this pair gets to 160, I would wait for a bearish D1 and would hold on there for some days maybe. Look at July 2007, more than 10000 pips within a year

PS: Thanks for your pm info

1 Like

so I think 160.00 may be a good place to sell, but personally Iā€™d wait until higher, see attached weekly chart, we are dipping into weekly demand below in grey, no reason not to think it wont hold it has held quite a few times over the last bunch of weeks at this level.

no need to remind me of 2007! :expressionless:

I shorted it all the way up into 251 and got killed the whole way!, and by the time we got to 251 I was flat broke! and my live account was dead!

So I am still a little sensitive about shorting GJ early! :blush:

Hahahaha I am sorry dude :confounded: I see your point, my 160 value was because of the 2009 highs confluence with the 50%Fibo level from 2015 highs. Anyway, I think anywhere between 160 and your area would be a nice place to enter the market if a nice shooting star comes, even if you later add some positions at a higher price.

not alot of data on this one.

https://contattafiles.s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/tnt27052/FDz7IjgRk10rFPJ/Pasted%20Image%3A%20Feb%2022%2C%202018%20-%204%3A39%3A02am

GJ 30M wild ride :slight_smile:

Already on it! Letā€™s see what it bringsā€¦ :muscle:

My dragon had very tight bridle, didnā€™t ride so wellā€¦ Hahahahaha
I am trying now again, GBP seems to be reversing in both USD and JPY pairs

1 Like

so like I am sorry you missed all that EURMXN short off the top, I smacked them a zillion times on that one!

reloaded and waiting fopr another touchback to the top to reload (FILL PENDING) short

hold on to those longs, obviously

charts for sale, all you need to DO is PAY attention!

just trading GJ again, flat again! got stopped out yet again! LOL forget the polls, focus on trading your account(s) :smiley:

What do you mean by that? Have you been stopped?

Btw, maybe off-topic, but another perfect holy-grial pinbar has ocurred, this time on gold, happy trading! :slight_smile:

1 Like