GBPJPY perfect pin-bar

I use stop losses and trailing stops, so when I get stopped out 99% of the time its in profit. MY stop losses are really TPT’s but they are set to exit the trade on a pullback.

you know what to do :smiley: #DUH

Are you thinking about shorting EURCAD? I have read many negative forecasts about CAD, I am long with a small position on GBPCAD.

Still accumulating longs on GBPJPY :slight_smile:

yeppers short EURCAD off the top, don’t believe everything you read :slight_smile:

There are reasons some people spend too much time writing stuff they imagine (about trading), they arn’t able to trade profitably, so they resorted to writing about it, sort of like if you cant be a real movie star, you write about (science)Fiction.

here is that GJ buy side only account flat again :slight_smile:
OH I guess It still has one order on in profit, with the profit locked in with a SL+TS, will reaccumulate longs lower again, if it moves down and stops out (in profit) the last order.

I am following quite the same idea on GBPJPY, I think USDJPY reversal is quite near, and then it’s all profits from there, to USDJPY 108 and GBPJPY 155

1 Like

I am also accumulating USDJPY long, (contratrend), CADJPY long (contratrend) fade the bottom :smiley: hold +swap, give it some time to move, build a pyramid, take risk off when need be, you can always enter more longs lower.

Fade the bottom :smiley:

Finally :money_mouth:

Congrats!

Do you have an eye on EURJPY? I think it’s also set to take off from bottoms

1 Like

I shorted this one of the top on the last run up in 1.3750, I favor the short off that same supply zone but it may get up to the 1.3868 zone higher, but its also likely it wont make a new high, so really the best short is off 1.3685.

As for the long I am not interested in anything long EUR for at least 12-18 months.

Not even Eur/Gbp?..

@rrram2, why not start your own thread

2 Likes

I am not promoting anything but trading, wish I could sell a few clues but I cant, im under contract.

~snipped blow that #censorship out your (you pick theword) :smiley: