Gbpusd poss setup - thoughts

Iss it nearly time to buy with initial targets back up to 63?

ok, update time. i enjoy sharing ideas and opinions.

Weekly, Daily and 4hr charts. i see potential bounce coming up for cable but feel we are yet to reach near term bottom although we may not have to wait much longer. short term bear, med long bull…

shooting the breeze

daily chart update for cabel - looking short term toppy to moi…

btw, add a fib retrace on the above chart and pa kissed the 50% mark…just sayin :cool:

ok, so i am bullish GBPUSD med long term but in the v short term i am still expecting the pair to pull back to rising TL on the daily which will give nice long entry for me.

Ok, looks like the falling TL is toast owing to daily candle close above.

will take a look at longs on pull back to 1.6055 support area…

wedge forming on 1hr - just as pa at resistence on daily/4hr…watching for 1.605 pullback…

pop goes the weasel!!

PA near rising support on 4hr/daily and also horizontal support. good place to take any profits on shorts imo. will stand aside for now and see if rising TL holds. if it does, then i would prefer to see break of 1.6125-1.61235 region and hold on retest before going long. will look for shorts to 1.6 on break/pull back of rising TL on lager TF.

1.6 looking likely

boomshanka! so we’re pretty much at 1.6 phych handle. not gonna do anything else now today except watch! :64:

note that not only is pa @ horizontal support but also pretty much @ the 100 and 200 DMA’s on the 4hr chart…stochs oversold too. take short profits? :slight_smile:

1608 - nice place to re-enter cable shorts imo…

another day, another new short op @ current levels imo

ok, chart update - happy for another short scalp at these levels (daily resistance) for 6050 then 1.6. daily break above daily resistance 1.6125 - 6135 will have me looking for longs…

Booked loss on news as it was apparent the pair would rocket so I didn’t wait for daily close and took it on the chin. As prev said I’m bullish on daily closes above 6125/6135 especially if weekly close above. Cheers

did the usual post trade review. anway i got a little distracted by my shorter term charts and let them over rule the more relevant longer term charts…an old habit from my noob days. anyway my mind incorrectly blocked out the hammer candle and subsequent bullish engulfing candle on the 9th, which was at a s/d zone showing strengh in the pair. shoolboy error! anyway, always good to get thing off ur chest i say! pair has a good chance of heading up to next daily supply in the 1.625/631 area. feedback most welcome. will have to wait short term pullback now (with usual supporting candles) before taking longs.

Yesterday’s closing produced a bearish engulfing candle pattern. Something to be aware of. Also stochastic over bought with bearish divergence. Watching this weekly close. 6135 level I’m watching still.