GBPUSD Trade Idea's

We got some big news items coming up this week for both currencies

Good morning all, hope everyone is having a good weekend. Was just looking over the charts so thought I would update on the GU buy position we took. If you follow my YT channel you will of been updated earlier in the week. But we have since had some nice movement in our favor. AS you can see we are deep into profits on this trade. Currently sitting at 1067 pips in profit for over 1:3 R:R. We have broken above trends and trading above the moving average now which spells good things to come hopefully. I have included the DXY chart to show the dollar’s bearish trend now. Looks like it may continue into the near future. Lock in profits and make the trade secure and enjoy the ride to come. GLIYF

Good morning all, just going over the charts at the weekend checking up on our trades. Today’s update is GBPUSD , price is moving in our desired direction in a nice uniformed manor. Textbook trend formation continuing. Higher high’s and higher low’s has give us a current profit of 1321 pips for a R:R of over 1:4. By now you must of secured profits either closed some of your position or moved your stop loss up into profits. We are coming up to a little supply zone soon so we may get a drop back in price from there. I will update again next week or so when we have had some more price action. For now enjoy watching price risk and stress free, enjoy the rest of your weekend. GLIYF

Still managing the two buy trades we have open. Will Gold continue the Xmas rally? This week’s video is out now, head over and like and subscribe if you haven’t already it would be appreciated. Have a good week all

1 Like

What date do you stop trading for Christmas break mate?