Generic Forums Question

When I view the forum before logging in, any thread that I read has the oldest post (i.e. 1st in chain) on page 1, and the newest on the last page (whatever that might be e.g. p15), but once logged in the position reverses itself.

Is there a simple setting or configuration I should make - probably a stupid question, but I just can’t see the wood for the trees.

Thanks in advance

Paul.

Hey, Paul

After you’re logged in, follow these steps:

Above this post, on the green tool-bar, click the button marked [B]User CP[/B] (that stands for User Control Panel).

When the User Control Panel opens, click [B]Edit Options[/B] in the menu on the left.

When the page opens, scroll down to [B]Thread Display Options[/B], find [B]Thread Display Mode[/B], click the [B]blue arrow[/B] to open the drop-down menu, and click [B]Linear-Oldest First[/B].

Then go to the bottom of the page and click [B]Save Changes[/B], and you’re done.

The server will re-configure to display the oldest post in each thread first.

Clint

Clint, apologies that it’s been so long since you posted and I hadn’t replied, but I was away on holiday.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply - much appreciated - working much better now.

Regards

Paul.