GER30 open no loss strategy

Hey guys, i wanna post in future my results here from my very effective GER30 opening strategy.
I made a backtest since 1 year and now im trading the system live in a time of 6 months.

I never made losses with this strategy, and my plan is to build ab an fixed income in trading with this awesome strategy.

Yesterday i started my videoblog on youtbe and in future you can see all my live trades in my youtube channel.
And from time to time i will leave some comments here to update my journal.

So lets have a look at my first video from yesterday, its without sound because i want to show it as a proof how the live trades are going.

2 Likes

Todays trade took much longer round about 8 minutes but ok thats life :-)Hit the target again and now im free for the rest of the day.
Tomorrow i want to adjust the contrakt in 20,-USD/1 Point.
My new video proof is available on youtube

Today everything was too late in the morning, went late to bed last night and woke up too late.But a nice trade.Much longer then normal but with a bigger profit then normal.
My first day with 20,-USD 1 Point and rount about 10% profit :slight_smile:
Have a nice weekend.

Today again hit my target.Again tooks some time longer but its all the time the same formation after the european market is open.
My new Video proof and i wish a succesful week for all traders.

1 Like

Hello…whats your strategy for trading the GER30?Any advice on best timings? Thanks in advance…

Hey kizee2 i want to explain much more next time about my trading rules.At first i want to proof something more to show it is not luck my trading style and no gambling.

Today i made a small profit.But for profits dont need to cry :-)Its been a quiet market in the morning.But i really going crazy everyday when in banking my daily profits, because its unbelievable.
Now im reaching the 10000,-USD on my account very soon, up from 1000,-USD since 3 months, thats too insane :slight_smile:
Now heres my video proof from today.

Today i hit the 10000,-USD with my account.At the open the market was a little sleepy but then enter at the right moment with my special candlestick formation.
My new video proof is available on youtube.

Good morning everybody, last friday i made no trades.And today the EUREX has an software problem, so the DAX wasnt open at the right time.

But then after the market opens later, i made a nice profit from 500,-USD.
This proof i show tomorrow, because my video from today was already uploaded.
So have a nice and successfull week.

Today everything was normal, after yesterdays softwareproblem on EUREX.
Today i hit the 11.000,-USD on my account after my start 3 months ago with 1.000,-USD
Heres my new video proof from yesterdays and todays trade.

Todays profit was a little smaller after i adjust the positions size, but ok, it is important to hold on my plan and the account is growing.
Now from 1.000,-USD up to 11.300,-USD in 3 months.

Today i had a little Wifi problem in my trade.
Stressfull but i was cool, now im over 12.000,-USD after my 12th day i startet with youtube.
So lets have a look.

i see you use big lot size on trade , imo its too risky

Good morning guys, sorry friday i dont leave any post here, but you can watch my video in my youtube channel.
Today we had a nice bounce at the 11.300 to hit my target for today.

So have a nice and successful week.

Now today im over 13.600,- with my account.
sometimes its a shame when i see the DAX how much more points he was running after, but thats not my strategy because never knows before after my target he makes 100 point more.

[video]YouTube

Why is there no sound? How do we trade it?

Why you don’t leave more comments in the babypips forum?You turn in 129 K serious???

what’s the point sharing your results, if your not going to share your strategy?

Stop showing us results and share the strategy cause its so useless to share only results

Lol this is back in July 2015 I doubt he’ll ever come back to respond.