Get a seat on a new Exchange

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with nor do I get a kickback for this. It is just a really cool opportunity that I want my fellow traders to know about.

To anyone who has ever wanted a seat on an exchange, but don’t have 2.5 million to get on the CBOE or 4 million to get on the NYSE, this is your chance to get a seat on the soon-to-be-launched “The Small Exchange”.

They are offering 25,000 seats pre-launch for $100. Afterwards seats will start at $500 one-time fee and $100 annual. The seat will allow for discounted trading fees and discounted data feeds. The exchange is tailored to retail investors as they will offer futures and options on futures that are much smaller than current futures products. They will also be adding cryptocurrency and other products over time.

If you are a futures or options retail trader or think you might be in the future, check it out www.thesmallexchange.com!

An article from Chicago Business that covers some more detail. The article also mentioned FX trading, which I forgot to mention in my first post. It’s fair to say that the new exchange will cover futures, options, FX, and cryptocurrency.