Give me a chance i guess

Hello, my name is Edvards and I’m a 17 year old from Latvia.
I have absolutely no experience with trading or any idea on where to start learning. Recently I’ve been making a lot of changes in my day to day life, because I realize I have so much potential. I start with the little things like limiting my time on media and how much I spend binge watching stuff. Recently something has gotten into me, I don’t mind spending the whole day learning. I have always struggled with motivating myself, because I do not know what I like. Anyways I can confidently say I am really smart and pick up on things fast.
I guess what I’m looking for is someone who would like to pick me up under their wing and introduce me to what I need to learn. The few times I have worked with a mentor in different settings have been very beneficial. So this is a shout to anyone experienced who has a little time on their hands during lockdown.
[Removed for Forums Policy violation]
Anything you tell me to do, I will completely throw myself at it until I become good at it.

Hi Edvards, welcome to the forum.

I would suggest starting here and going through the course a few times to really soak up all the information within it Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Hey Edwards. Welcome to the forum! Guess what? You’re at the right place to gain authentic knowledge about the trade. The School of Pipsology my friend is what you should turn to. Trust me, you’ll get answers to all the queries and knowledge about the basics of the trade and the do’s and don’ts.

Hi Edvard, Welcome to the forum.
It’s really great that you are just 17 and know really well about your strengths.
As you are saying that you don’t mind the whole day spending learning, you can start with school of pipsology. It will be a great help for you.

Hey Edvards! It is good to see your dedication towards learning trading. Start with the basics of Forex through school of pipsology and keep your determination high like this always.

Hey Edvards! It is good to see your dedication towards learning trading. Start with the basics of Forex through school of pipsology and keep your determination high like this always.

Hey edvard it’s me john. I lost my phone and with it your number. Send me a message on here we have to do that call. Hope you’re awake

I’m not sure if this is allowed but here’s the only email address I still have access to until I can get my number back. Sorry about not making the meeting yesterday.

Me at outlook…

I’m trying a different approach

Since you are 17, you may want to wait one more year to be engaged with live trading. Devote yourself to learn trading. Browse around this forum and you get some excellent trading lessons. Never be in a hurry. Be patient. I am wishing you all the very best.