I’m writing on behalf of Jarvis (jarvis.exchange), a start-up working on a fintech product to bring Forex trading and blockchain together.
What we like about Blockchain, is the ability to have control over your funds and data, and to be able to connect to many Dapps, including exchanges; we are building a semi-decentralized exchange with a broker license, which allows users to trade Forex, CFDs, and many crypto-assets from the funds in your wallet.
This provides a new user experience :
- You can deposit euro, dollar, but also bitcoin or ethereum to trade
- From the same wallet, you can access Dapps seamlessly
- As any wallet, you can use it to send/receive money, pay, save, etc.
- It allows users to build their own financial hub around to manage their finances.
WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACKS AND IDEAS
As a company, we’re super user-centric and community-driven. We would like to build this project with you! With this task, we’re launching a campaign to receive feedback and ideas from the trading community; you will be rewarded in our token (JRT) that shares the revenues of Jarvis.
Feedback will include:
- Feedback on the project, on our idea
- Feedback on the pain you feel with your current CFD broker
- Feedback on our product, the UI and the features of our trading platform
The first task is: we are currently looking for feedback on CFD’s, stocks and Forex brokers to improve our current product and make our integration of brokers better. We want to find out what the your favourite and most resented features of brokers are. This is the first in a series of such feedback boxes we will be organizing as we seek out your feedback on our own designs and features, and you can follow our news here.
It should take you about 5 minutes and you can do it here www.crowdholding. com/project/316/task/796/give-us-feedback-of-the-brokers-you-use-today (Sorry, I can’t post links yet!)
We hope you won’t mind us asking you some questions and I’m also hoping that we are in the right forum for doing so!
To know more about our vision, please read our blog: medium. com/jarvis-edge.
The Jarvis Team