🚨 Giveaway Alert: Have you seen BabyPips.com’s School of Crypto yet?! [CLOSED]

Great! Is good to know about you penelopip

I am currently on tenterhooks with my fingers and toes crossed waiting for the results. Am I unique in this regard?

1 Like

Nope I’ve checked and refreshed this page like 18 times today

1 Like

We now have our forum giveaway winners!

A big thank you to everyone who participated in our giveaway and gave BabyPips.com’s School of Crypto a visit! You guys are awesome! We’re continuously working on new and exciting materials for the community so we hope you all stay tuned for those!

Now, I won’t keep you waiting any longer. It’s time to meet our lucky giveaway winners!

Let’s begin with the lucky winner from our New Members (TL0) who will receive $5 USD!

Congratulations @Myler_S!

Next up, we have our winner from our Basic Users (TL1) who will receive $10 USD.

Congratulations @AmithFx333!

Of course, we can’t forget our winner from our TL2 members. You will be receiving $15 USD.

Congratulations @AlfaaJalloh!

Last, but definitely not the least is the another winner from our TL2 members who will also be receiving $15 USD.

Congratulations @campione!

Congratulations to all of our winners! I will be reaching out to you shortly to ask for your email addresses or BTC wallet addresses (depending on your chosen prize format).

*Please be reminded that failure to respond within 7 days will result in automatic disqualification. I hope you stay tuned for more surprises, and if there’s anything you want us to try for our next giveaway, please feel free to send me a message!

If you weren’t so lucky with this giveaway, don’t you fret! We have many exciting plans coming up, so stay tuned for those!

10 Likes

Congratulations all the winners! Good Luck!

That’s what I like to hear. Waiting full of Hope for the next time!

4 Likes

Congrats everyone!! Enjoy your prizes!

1 Like

Wonderful! Thank you team you guys are super awesome! Happy thanksgiving to me! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Congratz to all the winners! and Everyone joined you guys are awesome too!

2 Likes

Tnx and best of luck to you @Penelopip :blush:

4 Likes

:tada: Congratulations to me :partying_face: , :beers: @campione, :beers: @amithFx333 and :beers: @Myler_S for being the lucky winners of the School of Crypto’s Giveaway. Really, I never expected that. I don’t even know how it happened for me to be selected as one of the lucky winners. (But it is what it is). I guess I have to go back to comprehensively read the guideline to winning the School of Crypto’s Giveaway in order to know what were the probabilities that qualified me.

As Mark Douglas said in his book “Trading in the Zone”, the game of trading is based on probabilities which is totally different from other works of life. In order to become a successful trader, one has to think in term of probability rather than right or wrong, lucky or unlucky, win or lose, and so on.

To be frank :see_no_evil:, I haven’t read the book yet. I learn that from one audiobook I found on Youtube. :smiley:

Thanks again to babypips, especially @Penelopip for her hardwork moderating this community of passionate traders. I am forever grateful for the School of Pipsology, to all the active participant of this community, in fact, for everything that make babypips, BABYPIPS.COM. :thinking: :crazy_face:

See y’all on another trading day. :beers:

Edited: Basically, that was a coincidence. I did exactly what to do to join the giveaway without really knowing that I was participating in a giveaway. :rofl:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

Thank You Penelopip. Beautiful.

Congratulations all the Winners!!!

Congratz mate. and Thank you for sharing this.

2 Likes

Babypips is an excellent resource for learning about foreign exchange market trading. I am definitely going to check out their crypto school.

1 Like

On the Learn Crypto training, specifically where bitcoin mining is discussed (how Bitcoin mining works section), the article writes:

"…The lower the threshold, the more zeros that are required.
The more zeros that are required, the higher the difficulty to find a “correct” Block Hash.
This is because more leading zeros means fewer possible solutions, which means more time is required to “find” a correct Block Hash.

Finding a value that starts with three zeros like “000123…” is much harder than trying to find a value with six zeros like “000000123…”

My question is, if more zeros makes it more difficult to find a solution, how could finding a value that starts with three zeros be more difficult than one that starts with six zeros? I was confused by this and wanted to reach out directly to see if this is correct or a mistake on the website.