GIVEAWAY ALERT: What’s your advice for crypto trading newbies?

Yes I played around with it :+1: I actually wanted it as an exit advisor tool but at the moment I’m using it as both :thinking: try combine it with other trending indicators as well if you have another favourite :grin::v:

1 Like

Fractal support resistance indicator is another I like

I’m only a beginner and do a lot of testing to try and find confirmation tools

1 Like

Only invest what you can afford to lose. Research what you’re getting into. Be patient. Buy dips and accumulate. Use dollar cost averaging.

With all the amazing answers you’ve sent in, picking the winners for this giveaway was certainly a tough task!

But after hours of decision-making, we now have our forum giveaway winners!

As always, a big thank you to everyone who participated and shared their knowledge with the community!

Whether cryptocurrency is just all hype or the currency of the future, we hope that these responses can guide and enlighten all those who wish to venture into crypto trading. Of course, there is still so much we don’t know about it, but these answers might just help someone kickstart their crypto journey!

And speaking of kickstarting, we wouldn’t want to make you wait any longer! We’re kicking off the announcement of winners with the chosen entries from Trust Level 0 who will be receiving an Amazon.com Gift card (or BTC) worth $10 USD!

Congratulations to @Phataccount!

Moving on to Trust Level 1, your response was very helpful so you will be receiving an Amazon.com gift card (or BTC) worth $20 USD!

Congratulations @drake20!

We also got some really good answers from TL2, which made it hard to pick a winner. You all did a great job! But in the end, we had to choose just 1 winner. You will be receiving an Amazon.com gift card worth (or BTC) worth $30 USD.

Congratulations to @Nick1864!

And last but definitely not the least, as expected of a TL3 member, we loved your very insightful response. You will be receiving an Amazon.com gift card (or BTC) worth $50 USD!

Congratulations @Johnscott31!

Once again, congratulations to all of the winners of this month’s giveaway!

I will be reaching out to you shortly to ask for your email addresses or BTC wallet addresses (depending on your chosen prize format).

*Please be reminded that failure to respond within 7 days will result in automatic disqualification. I hope you stay tuned for more surprises, and if there’s anything you want us to try for our next giveaway, please feel free to send me a message!

See you around!

8 Likes

WOW! A very pleasant surprise early in the morning for me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Congratulations to all the winners !!!

3 Likes

When it comes to buying books on Amazon I have a system.

First it must have 4 stars or more.

Second it must have more than 200 pages.

Third it must be trading at a 70% or more discount from the original price.

I often manage to pick up real gems for less than 5 quid.

Recently I’ve had my eye on The Art of Currency Trading by Brett Donelly

It is rare I buy FX books these days, but one of the recommendations comes from John Mauldin -who because of balanced opinion and his free weekly insights I have total respect for.

But the book is trading at 30 quid so I’ve stayed away from it.

With my winnings I am going to take the plunge and buy it.

And to share the love with my Babypips family I will start a thread here based on some of the book’s hopefully valuable insights.

7 Likes