GIVEAWAY: How long do you think it will take you to become a successful trader?

Hi everyone!

Because of your amazing feedback, we’ve decided to…

add 2 more winners of Amazon gift cards worth $25 USD!

So now, we have a total of 6 winners by the end of our giveaway!

And who knows? We might add more. :wink:

More responses, more chances of winning. So keep 'em coming!

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi I’m Abubakar and very new in fx trading I live in Africa in a small country called Nigeria , I realize being financially free is my only solution ever since I lost my dad …
Many thnks to babypips for this free and understandable online course .cant wait to graduate from the school of pipsology :yum:
Tnks

1 Like

Hi I’m Amarrrr.

I’ve always had it in the back of my mind to attempt forex trading, and now that a certain situation is occuring I felt that if I don’t invest the time to start learning now, I never will.

My plan is to learn as much as I can for a solid month, then after that set up a demo account where I trade whilst continuing to learn. I won’t switch to live until I become profitable.

At the start I’m defining “successful” as being able to generate more profit than my alternative supplemental income, e.g. better returns than what my dividend stocks are giving me, and I’m hoping to be able to do that within 6 months (especially since dividends are probably going to fall off a cliff now anywy :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

HI ALL! I’m Jack from SG! Glad to participate in this small competition!

I have been trading on and off and now ready to be back full time!

Current working full time as HR and would love to go on full time one day!

Favourite food - HOTPOT (Hai Di Lao) and Ootoro :slight_smile:

Plays League of Legends!

Heres my short answer for the question - 2 years on average with consistent daily learning and improve on 3 areas - Psychology, Money Management and Technical Analysis (If you are doing TA that is).

Cheers!

Jack

1 Like

More on studies about how to trade…

Hi, to all!
My name is Laura. Originally, I’m from Latvia but currently living in the UK.
I am completely new to Forex trading or any trading at all.
Feels like going back to school :wink:
This is a challenge, but with a great persistence, open mind and excellent work ethic I know it can be done. No excuses!
Time frame - well, starting from today - around 6-10 months study and demo. Then trade with real money. Success would be to replace my full time job. But the that doesn’t end there. I’d like to be financially very comfortable let say in the next 5 years.
But as for learning and improving, that is an ongoing thing here, I think.
Keep Calm and Learn Trading!!
Talk soon,
-L-

1 Like

“…Jamaica, a beautiful island in the Caribbean where not much trading is done.” Not true, you need to inform yourself breddrin.

I didnt say trading is done in Jamaica. Its not prominent, based on the entire population I could estimate that only 10,000 out of 3 million people do trading.

Hi everyone, my name is Luis Jose, i’m Venezuelan living in Santiago - Chile. The politic situation made me go out from my contry looking new oportunitties. Right now, i’m living with my girlfriend and everyday still looking the charts.

The time to become a successful trader is relative, depends on your discipline, motivation and focus. Everybody can be a successful just if it decided

For a trader, patience and a desire to make money are also very necessary. After all, you need to understand that success may not come immediately, but you should not despair early.

If we reach 250 entries, we’ll ADD 4 MORE WINNERS!

It’s been a week since we launched this giveaway, and…

We’re almost at 200 entries!

You are all amazing! But you know what? I bet we can get that to 250 entries! And to serve as motivation for more people to join in on the fun,

We will add 4 more winners IF, and only IF, we get 250 entries before the giveaway ends on May 13, 2020!

It’s time to get friends and family hooked on forex trading and invite them to the BabyPips community!

And if you’ve been lurking around for a while but haven’t had the chance to send in your entry, this is the sign you’ve been waiting for. You’ve got nothing to lose!

This is a sign.

We’re excited to see those entries and we would love to have more winners for this giveaway!

Good luck!

Hello, I’m Ken from Philippines, I am a seasonal trader for about 3 years now and bet you it’s a difficult process but I believe it takes time and perseverance, a long way to go but definitely going there! :slight_smile:

Game Plan: Scanning Multiple TF, verify S/R zones, plot Fib hit 38.2 or -0.02.

What’s up people! I’m Oyenmwosa from the Nigeria. I live with my family in Edo state. I am currently studying engineering in the University of Benin but i have a very soft spot for Art.

I started researching about forex on babypips around August 2019 and officially started demo trading by October. To be very honest, i feel it will take me at least a year and a half to be a decent profitable trader. How i see it, this business is a marathon not a sprint and care needs to be taken to properly perfect entries, learn discipline and master the markets(sort of like art). Líke a quote i read on babypips “to be a profitable trader, you need to get 6 out of 10 trades right. Not 9 out of 10”.

Hello my name is Paul and i am from Nigeria. I am looking forward to becoming a good and better trader very soon thanks

hi everyone, this is naruto uzumaki, a young and hopeful trading ninja. i found forex after discovering binary trading. now i have more time. hoping to eventualy make money from forex. i think it will take long time to learn but i’m ready to invest my time!

Hi I’m olumide from Nigeria. I’ve been running both demo and live account for a few months now. I’ve had more time to learn during this pandemic. I hope I’ll start bagging in more pips than before before this corona pandemic is over

Hi! I’m Joshua, a Nigerian. Lost my pet Charlie 2 years ago due to some sickness. I’ve Been trading demo account for over 2months and I’m still a rookie. I’ve got more to learn and I believe I’ll learn fast.
I believe I can be a professional trader in the Next 2 years and have good strategies to analyze the forex market. Thanks

Hi all…
I’m Rita from Jakarta, Indonesia. I’ve been trading Forex for almost a year after my resignation from my current job. Now, I’m still testing a simple system that fits me, trying to read a lot of book, and keep learning. My desire is to become a consistent successful trader. It will take as long as it takes.

1 Like

“It will take as long as it takes.”
That right there is the most profound statement I have heard in ages. It cannot be put any better.

Hi, am bukoye abiodun, a student, am new to forex trades so i want to learn more about it.
Yeah in my own view i don’t think forex trade is a get rich quick scheme it require time,passion and patience and you must also be consistent in it, i think in a year or two years with consistent trading and not gambling I can be successful. Thanks.