GIVEAWAY: How long do you think it will take you to become a successful trader?

Hello all my fellow forex friends! My name is Aimée, I live in the US in the beautiful state of Montana! I am new to trading Forex as of February this year. I am very excited for this journey as when it’s done right with consistency, practice, trial/error, and most of all a lot of research and studying, that there is money to be made and freedom to be gained! I work as an aesthetician and due to the Covid-19 I have been unable to work so I know that now more than ever is the time to really dial this in.

To become a successful trader can mean many different things to each individual depending on what success looks like to them. For me to be a successful trader means consistently trading and spending time daily in the markets (i.e analyzing, studying graphs, making trades) my goal is to compound my account with small trades daily reaching a set pip count. Once I can do that, I will grow my account slowly with smaller lot sizes putting me in a place where my money compounds rather than going big on trades and having more risk. Once I can dial down my strategy a bit more I feel that I will be successfully on my way to being a successful, profitable trader. As always I know that trading forex is risky and not easy by any means and that there will be losses as much as there will be profits. I will keep the mindset that it takes consistent work, time and commitment to stay on course to be successful. This is by no means a get rich quick journey. Slow and steady wins the race and to be successful for me doesn’t just mean making the big bucks. So with all that being said I believe that with the pace I am going now I will be a more successful trader by the end of the school of pipsology!

Thank you for this awesome opportunity and for the amazing platform you have provided us to learn and engage with a great community! Cheers to BabyPips, Forex, & all you soon to be and already successful traders!

1 Like
  1. Hello house, my name is Kingsley from Nigeria.
    I’m a newbie in forex. I considered forex because I believe it’s going to give me financial freedom in the long run.
    For now, I’ll be doing it as a side hustle. But I’m hoping to go into it full time and become a guru in the shortest time possible.

2. How long I think it will take for me to become a successful trader depends on how serious and disciplined I am. I have given myself FOUR (4) MONTHS to become a successful trader and go into it full time.
    I’m so happy to be here. Thank you for this opportunity.

Hello everyone, my name is Samuel and i am glad to be here. I am based in Nigeria,i love music,love reading good books and i am a programmer. Looking to gain financial independence which is why i am here, love the online community and it is nice meeting you all.

Being a successful trader has allot to do with your level of experience and how much time you spend gathering both past and current information as regards to trading. So for me hopefully, not just by saying it but putting in the work and dedication needed, by the end of the year 2020 i should have some positive results.Thank you so much.

hello, my name is jenny and in from canada! i’m relatively new to Forex and hence still learning the ropes from babypips. i hope to begin trading before the end of the year. i read some of the post’s here and i really enjo the community! just wanted to say nice to meet everyone and hope we all succeed in our goals:)

Hi, my name is Emmanuel hail from Nigeria q student precisely. I love cool.love to teach and learn new things n more so I love business.so am new to FX and babypips and intend to be good in this forex some day/soon cause I know I learn fast…
I want to go into forex trade in full cause I want to leave up to responsibilities to make it big and give help to those who truly needs it
Forex trade here I come so get ready for me

Hi I am Charles Abu, I come from Nigeria it’s been over a year now I was introduced to forex for me I believe in a year’s time I would be very profitable in the forex market as I have come a long way from knowing about forex to knowing about the fundamental and technical part of the market…but in all my journey so far I have been able to adopt and modify a strategy which when backtested gave about 65-70% win rate and right now I am currently frontesting it with which with discipline has given me about 80% roi in a month …
My plan is to master discipline by having control of my emotional state, by sticking to my trading plans(criteria for entry and exits of winning and losing trades) as I now know now that it is all about risk management

I’m Charles a student, I trade forex, cryptocurrency and commodities, I went against babypips rule which was for me to demo trade for months before going live but I decided to start making the money immediately, now I’ve blown up my account within a week, learnt all about margin and stop outs the hard way. I hope to start trading forex and commodities once I can get my perfect trading tools, demo trade my way to success and saved enough fund to bounce back.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi I’m Abraham from Nigeria I’m a newbie in trading and all and I guess with your help I can be a perfect trader in less than 6 months cause I’m getting to learn easy with you guys. Thanks :blush:

Hey everyone!

I am David and I’ve been trading for 6 months. I’m from the UK and started taking trading more seriously since the Coronavirus lockdown. I am spending most of my time developing my trading strategy learning from various educational platforms including Babypips’ course! :slight_smile:

I aim to become a successful trader before 2022 (success meaning financial independence). Currently, I am making 60-80% ROI a week from small trades on 1 or 2 currencies. To become a successful trader, I need to devote more time to learning and developing my strategies and staying on top of the news. I need to live and breath Forex.

I hope everyone is remaining safe and doing something they are passionate about!

David

Hi, I’m Lungelo an electrical engineering graduate from South Africa( Richards bay). I live with my mom and two siblings. My love for Forex started 2018 but I couldn’t do anything cause I had to focus on my studies. I finished inservice training December 2019 and I was ready to look for jobs, but january 2020 something happened.

So I decided not to look for job anymore and focus on forex after my friend gave me a Babypips guide ( School of pipsology). And it will take me 8 more months to be a successful trader.

hey i’m mehdi, i’m not really that shy , and im not looking for that 25usd ,i’m just responding to be thankful for this instructif platform and its creators, very noble think to do, and when i become o professional trader, making lot of money, i’ll give a part of my profits as a donation this website ,

Hi, My name is Rey, 26 years old, I’m from Philippines and i am currently working in an automotive company.

Learning forex is one of my financial goal in my life, I’m still knowing a lot of things and i don’t want to rush it. Hopefully, maybe the next 1 to 2 years I can fully understand and learn forex.
Thanks to babypips for the amazing education that they’re providing for free.

May the markets be with you all!
Stay safe and healthy.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Rahul Dhangar from the INDIA. I live with my Mom, who means the world to me. I’m a freelancer contractor who develops websites & mobile apps for small to medium businesses and very passionate about learning forex to create a lateral source of income & possibly achieve financial freedom in the longer run.

Before joining BabyPips, I did live trading for unsuccessfully for 3 years (on & off) and burnt accounts many-a-times but ever since I started following BabyPips blogs and enrolled in BabyPips’ school of Pipsology, I understood my mistakes and have halted bling-folded gambling which I used to do and have made a commitment to do demo trading for next 6 months after which I will analyse my results and if they look consistently profitable, I plan to start live trading again and have made a target to become a profitable trader in one year after 6 months of demo trading. If I do not come out to be profitable in demo trading, I will extend it for next six months and will modify my live trading plan accordingly.

BabyPips has helped me a lot to furnish my technical knowledge so now I aim to learn fundamentals & news based analysis using BabyPips forums in the coming months and I hope BabyPips will help me achieve this goal as well!

Please don’t hesitate to drop me a message here so that I get more connected with awesome pipseekers like you and get associated to form a mutually beneficial relation.

Ciao!
Rahul

Hello everyone, it sure feels good to be here. I am Aaronsay from Nigeria. I already dud introduce myself earlier buy for the purpose if this challenge with hope to win. I have to do this. I have always had that keen interest but never had d equipment(PC) to chase my dreams. Stumbled on you guys accidentally while combing through the web for good and reliable information in fx.
In answer to the second question. I believe that from the little information I have been able to gather, success in trading had to do with dedication, hardwork, patience and a sharp sense of instinct which I believe I will be able to develop as I continue my study at the school of pipsology. All said and done I believe with patience and consistency i can be a successful trader in about a year’s time. Thanks

Hello My name is Rafael from Hollywood Fl.
2 years

Hello everyone,my name is Chimela from Nigeria. I live with my parents and three siblings. I’m an artist, I draw portraits and design logos.
I learnt about forex trading early this year and I have been demo trading for the past three months. I am still learning the basics of forex trading and thanks to babypips, I have been able to finally understand the forex market and secure profits unlike before.
I am determined to become a profitable trader so I spend my free time monitoring the charts and applying the analysis I’ve learnt here. At the rate at which I’m going. I hope to achieve my goal before the year ends.

I am sick of this world! I think I am having cabin fever. Wait, do i need to use a thermometer for this? Ahhhh… this virus is shutting everything we know as “normal” down! But wait! Baby Pips is here to save the day! :slight_smile:

Well guys! I’ve been reading and reading and reading all that you have been teaching in Pipsology School. What can I say? it is becoming more easier, although I don’t have enough experience to back me up! I have read and re-read articles. I have watched a gazzillion of videos to help crack the noviceness of my un-trained skull!

Approximately 2 months from now, I might go live! Demo accounts rule! Been trading everyday, watching and reading markets --doing my fundamental analysis everyday! Getting into a live account is making me apprehensive. Choosing the correct broker is painful on the butt! (been sitting all day reading reviews and trying each demo account!)

It’s a crazy way to study with this pandemic hovering over me!

But hopefully yeah, soon I’ll be seeing real PIPS!!!

Hi there im Sibu from South Africa, i’m a young family man. I have been demo trading for 15 months now and its been fun and difficult… trust me…but i must say i have learned a lot about forex trading ans till learning because im in it for the long term.
i Have a college degree and its been very difficult in landing reasonable paying jobs hence i started learning forex.

To become successfully profitable depends on a number of reasons, for example time horizon, trading goal, what type of trader you are, trading plan, risk management, etc…and what defines successful trading.

I strongly believe i could be profitable CONSISTENTLY from 18 months of trading. I do not want to become rich quick although i would love to be…(HAHAHAHAHA)
So in the past 15 months i have been studying the markets, following pairs and seeing how countries and pairs correlated but i am deeply troubled by a lot of negative reviews about brokers which is why i haven’t started a live account.
Lets take it a day at a time, accumulate and win at least 60% and more of our trades.

Good luck to all participants of this Gift and to novice and aspiring forex traders.

Hi, Am Emma a med student from Nigeria,…
I think it will take me 6 months to become successful trading forex.

Hi everyone. I’m Ofanelwa from South Africa and I’m an engineering student who loves learning new things such as markets.

I believe practice makes perfect. So I’ve been learning and practising trading using babypips… And i honestly love it because it helps me track my progess and tests my trading knowledge with some quiz questions. Consistency is key to success, so i plan to learn everyday and practice until i understand it better.