Gkfx

Recently I saw the ad of this broker, its website - gkfx-ecn.com
Has anyone heard about this broker?

I think try to trade through this broker, but I have difficulty in choosing, because I also found the company gkfx.com, that consist in a holding gkfx. Somebody can advise with what company better work - gkfx.com or gkfx-ecn.com?

I compared the conditions gkfx.com and gkfx-ecn.com and I saw that in gkfx.com no PAMM accounts, so I’ll try start working with gkfx-ecn.com. If I have any problems with this company, then I will report.

Funny, when I google gkfx I see gkfx.com but get redirected to gkfx.nl and I don’t want to go there :s

Very high rollover return on short eurtry and usdtry. Extremely weird that those pairs were not in their demo account when I opened the demo few days ago and now those pairs are included in the demo. Why leave them out in the first place???

GKFX-ecn.com is basically different Russian company, you can read about it in this review: GKFX Review and thorought test, everything explained there. If you want licensed broker, go for sure with GKFX, if you dont care about license, you can try GKFX-ecn as they have bit better prices and are ECN.

Customerservice is a joke. Live chat displays ‘currently online’ all the time but when trying to reach someone the pupop screen just tells you to wait for a representative all day

I read a lot of different reviews about this broker, and i think that the best conclusion sounds like:

GKFX has a strong technological background, all platforms demonstrate great trade execution and allow all trading styles. Micro Lots, low spreads, and no minimum deposit are very attractive to the new traders too, in turn, experienced traders can find an array of useful tools and reliability.

In conclusion, GKFX is a totally reliable and improvement company according to their goals, while putting integrity and the quality together. In this case, big doesn’t mean “better” as GKFX proving to their traders.