Glad to start a new journey!

Hey! I’m very much a beginner in Forex but have ALWAYS wanted to learn more about it. I have a few Facebook friends who makes it look so easy. Not to mention just to have another stream of income would be nice, I’m getting to a point in life where I don’t see anything wrong with having the luxury life and that’s what I am aiming for. I do already have career goals but as I said before another stream of income would be GREAT☺️

Hi

I have a few Facebook friends who makes it look so easy.

It can be very easy to make lots of money and probably even easier to lose big money too, afterall there is only a 50/50 choice of buy and sell.

Trading a combination of knowledge skill/experience and mental conditioning to become consistently profitable the latter the most difficult

It’s best to start on Demo which is free

FX trading is a speculative high risk profit and loss game, which means a stream of income AND a stream of expenditure. Focus your learning on how not to lose money, otherwise the odds are you will blow your capital. That is the reality.

And ignore social media - it’s fantasy land.

1 Like

Hello and welcome!
I wouldn’t really call it easy, a lot of people struggle with it, but trading could definitely provide another source of income if you decide to stick around. It’s worth it in the end :star_struck: