Global and US Market Strong Weak Rankings

Here is where the Cryptos will start the week, China is still messing with this market

Mixed day for stocks but energy sector is on fire, as oil tops $52

Bitcoin is looking good, we had our panic selloff, then dead cat bounce, pullback with a higher low, now a higher high, we could be testing 5,000 again before long

YTD Top ETF BioTech lead market higher with a breakout move today. Most of the major indexes remain at or near new highs

Just a small pull back today, Market cap up 14 billion this week, seeing a calmer crypto market is a good thing

Here is my weekly review of market Trends, Hint, the trend is up

1 Like

On a day we witnessed an act of pure evil, the DOW up 150 points, new all time high in most major indexes.

and speaking of evil, the FANG stocks were all down, strange!

The Bull keeps on running, only Utilities remain below their 10 day moving average but look ready to move higher and join the party

Real interesting to see this kind of “progress reports”, keep it up!

1 Like

after my earlier post, Utilities got a bid and finished up 1% leading all areas of the market and regaining the 10 dma, giving us a clean sweep. More so the Utilities are in perfect position to run if the broader market pullback

another mostly up day in the markets, this time Financials lead. I have been running this chart for a number of years and I do not recall ever seeing all 22 sectors above all 3 moving averages but we are very close to that point. It seems like a pretty major pullback has to be around the corner

FANG stocks lead by Netflix exploded higher today,

Review of last weeks market action, the Bulls continue to run this market with few exceptions

Cryptocurrencies added 23 billion last week, Bitcoin extends it’s market cap lead now over 50%

we have some follow-through from Friday’s reversal move in Silver. We had a fakeout reversal a couple weeks ago, often when that first reversal fails the second one will succeed

Mostly down day but don’t tell that to Alibaba as it hits another all-time high, now up 107% year to date

Russell 2000 ( small caps) have formed a bullish flag pattern that is begging to be bought

We saw a week of consolidation in stocks, nice up moves in oil and Gold, but the big story is Bitcoin as it blows past $5,000

Mixed day in the markets but we see the FANG stocks having a good day, lead by AAPL

That is a powerful looking pinbar reversal in Bitcoin today, very bullish, look for prices to move higher, same setup in Ether and litecoin