Global Economy in Charts - Q3 2019

Deloitte’s third-quarter “Global economy in charts” report…

global-economy-in-charts-q3-2019-5-638

global-economy-in-charts-q3-2019-19-638

Imagine a world in which you could borrow €100 for ten years and, at the end of the period, pay off the debt for €94. Instead of paying for the use of borrowed capital you are, in a reversal of the normal rules of finance, being paid to borrow. That is the world of negative interest rates, one in which the German, Swiss, Japanese and many other governments are effectively being subsidised by the private sector to borrow.

global-economy-in-charts-q3-2019-12-638

Deloitte-uk-global-economy-in-charts-q2-2019.pdf (1.0 MB)

Thanks for sharing it.

The increase of the global economy is a matter of discussion. The may factor that has led to the increase in the global economy is the undistributed resources. We should know that the natural resources should be the determinants of the growth of any nation. It is the forex trading that is neutral to all parts of the globe. I think it is the only way of restoring the global economy.

The global economy has been increasing on a daily basis, I realised that is is affected due to several things that we need to put in cosideration. Firstly, I would like to say that the greatest factor that increases the world economy is population growth. It is evident that the high rate of population is directly propotional to the increase in the population.