Global prime broker

Hello all,

anyone have experience with global prime broker and have tried their platform (TraderEvolution)

is worth to switch from IC Markets?

thank you!

Hi @MSAA

Where are you from?
If you are outside Oz. then you will be put on Off shore regulation ( True for both )

I get as good results from ICM as from Globlaprime.

Globalprime will explain to you how bad “B-brokers” are and how good they are.

Join Globalprime discord and look if you like it or not

thank you so much for your respond,

is ICM A-book or B-Book?

and how is the Execution Speeds ?

ICM is a B-broker I think. But my results are as good on GP as ICM

IC Markets is a ECN hybrid broker (both a-book and b-book). This mean that the price are sourced from the liquidity providers without intervention of the broker (no dealing desk). This is called ECN pricing. Different story for the ECN execution. When you trade with IC Markets the broker either matches the trades with other traders or the broker take the other side of your trades, so your gains are the broker’s losses and so your losses are you broker’s gains. So there is conflict of interests.
With Global Prime you are dealing with a ECN pure A-book broker. This broker is ecn pricing and ecn execution. The broker always pass your trades to the liquidity providers. For every trade you will receive a trade receipt. What is? It is a receipt were you know who is the liquidity providers that have taken your trades. With Global Prime there are no conflicts of interests. They make money only on the commission.

Hi @Darlin,

You are correct about ECN pure A-Book broker for Globalprime.

• I’m not sure 0.01 are sent to the market ( is it possible ? )
  • I trade to earn money so if a B-broker want to take all my trades and I earn good from it I do not see any problem they take my trades.

I know there is a long discussion about how good an pure A-broker is but for me Gains at the end of the month is want count for me.
I compare my 6 brokers and put the money where my profits are…

Thanks @Hefoba for the reply.

For small lots size there is a policy. I don’t know but I think the min is 0.5 lots.
If the lots size are small than 0.5 lots these trades are either matched internally with others trades or Global Prime take the couterparty. When small trades are added up and the total size is more than 0.5 lots Global Prime pass all the small trades togheter with a liquidity provider. Why Global Prime do that? Because opening a ticket with a liquidity providers is not free and so for small lots size they will be in net negative.
We all trade to make money. The problem is that there is conflict of interest with a B-book broker. If you are a consistent trader making money for the broker you are a problem. Expect to have issues such as freezing platform, trades don’t executed, spikes on the spreads to take you out or even worst the broker can close your account without giving you a reason by doing that. They can do all these things.

Are you trading with 6 brokers at the same time? Who are these 6 brokers?

Yes I trade 6 brokers at same time and pushing same trades to all brokers.

My current brokers are

• DarwinEx
  • Swissquote
  • ICM market
  • Globalprime
  • Fxtm.
  • ( One I keep secret as special deal for me )

( Also trade other brokers for friend )

1 Like

@Hefoba

What is your opinion with these 6 brokers? In terms of withdrawals, execution, slippage, ecc…?
For your experience who is the best? Like, for example, among those 6 Ic Markets has the best spreads in their raw account.
What type of trader are you? Scalper, day trader, swing, ecc…?

I had big issues with Withdraws from GP. I ask other traders and they had no problems.

I have no issues with any brokers during the trading. Fxtm have 1:30 lev. rest runs 1:100.

I’m semi-automatic trader ( most swing )

what about FP Markets broker are they A-book or B-Book?

@Hefoba

Hope GP give you back your withdrawal requests.
Under what regulation entity are you with GP (ASIC, Seychelles, Vanuatu) and with Ic Markets (ASIC, Seychelles, Cysec) ?

I have all my withdrawals done no open issues.

GP ( Vanuatu)
ICM ( Seychelles )

@MSAA

Fp Markets is another broker like Ic markets, pepperstone, ecc… Australian broker with ASIC regulation.
Fp Markets is a hybrid broker (both A-book and B-book). Their prices comes from the liquidity providers without human intervention (Non dealing desk). But Fp don’t have the ECN execution. They matches the trades internally when it is possible or they are your counterparty.
Beginning this year and continuing I have seen lot of talks about fp markets in forums. I have exposed lot of fake profiles here in babypips and also in other forumes. I think Fp markets pay people to leave fake reviews or they are creating spam accounts with fake reviews.

1 Like

Glad to hear that.

can you comment on Fxview?

There is nothing inherently wrong with B-Booking. In properly regulated jurisdictions, these issues mentioned above can be avoided by looking at the broker’s order execution policy and customer agreement docs to see how they operate.

I trade with A and B-book brokers and earn money on all my brokers.

Don’t get fooled by “B-book is bad and A-book is good”.

Earn money end of the months is what counts.

1 Like

B-books need losers but 99% are losers so there is no need to cheat the 1% of winners. :rofl:

1 Like

Global prime broker is a low commission broker, so that’s a good thing. But you must know that they don’t accept US clients. So I would say go for Fxview or XTB. They have a low minimum deposit to open an account unlike the broker you are interested in. With Fxview for instance, you only require $5 to open an account.