Global Water Shortages

california is running dangerously low on water.

lake mead is down to dangerously low levels.

hoover dam cant even produce electricity any more, because of the water shortage.

do you see the “bathtub ring” in the picture? that is how far the water level has gone down.

and it aint going up no more… there are so many people now sucking water from this water source, that the level is going down and down and down.

How long until Lake Mead is empty?

Experts say it may never be full again. Lake Mead is now at 36 percent capacity — a number that will continue to fall as the reservoir’s rapid decline continues to outpace projections from just a few months earlier. Water levels are projected to drop another 20 feet by 2022

Interesting how ONE low reservoir in America suddenly becomes a "Global Water Shortage"

No doubt your neo-Marxist Politicians will blame it all on “The White Male PAtriarchy” :roll_eyes:

It’ll all get a bit stinky tho’ when there is no longer enough water to wash the Homeless Shyte off the streets :sunglasses:

Who is John Galt ?

India’s water crisis is a constant. Although India has 16 per cent of the world’s population, the country possesses only four per cent of the world’s freshwater resources. … Three-fourths of India’s rural families lack access to piped, drinkable water and must rely on unsafe sources.

Why is America running out of water?

Decreasing precipitation and rising populations could bring a perfect storm of water shortages for the United States. Where is our water going?

I see once again - Assertions, Assertions, Assertions ! :roll_eyes:

No Evidence at all !

When a tsunamai is coming, the ocean goes out first and everybody walks out into the ocean…

and then the wave comes and drowns them all.

they walk into the ocean because there is NO EVIDENCE.

i really want you to mentor me.

No Evidence - Go and whistle for an answer !

In honesty I preferred your fantasy about watching me post with a bunch of your mates - on the overghead projector :rofl:

You can prefer anything .

Trading does not care what you prefer.

THe profundity of your repartit is an education to us all ! :sunglasses:

stupid is as stupid does.

So still not the slightest hint of any evidence of ANY of your assertions then !

Your sole intention in starting this thread was to provoke me into talking to you !

That may be somewhat flattering to me - but no College Boy - You’ll have to go and see if you can find your own Dad to mentor you ! !

The fact that you don’t have the cajones to speak out at College - does NOT give you permission to “Go home and kick the Cat” - Or in your sad case troll these threads looking for people to troll here !

I have nothing for you - INCEL !

where did you get the idea that calling someone a “college boy” is an insult?

because it is not an insult.

if you are thinking it makes you look clever, you are sadly mistaken.

you have insulted me in several different ways.

you have used the following curse words towards me:

f*ck

d*mn

incel

college boy

can i tell you a secret?

you come off as an angry absolute amateur.

my trades are in progress.

in case you havent heard, we are having a water shortage.