GMI Edge (GMPFX) - Scam broker from Malaysia

Some time ago I decided to get acquainted with a new Malaysian broker GMPFX or it is known as GMI Edge now. And having learned a little bit about them, I found some strange things.

Even on its official website there are differences in data. For example, the broker offers fixed spreads in description in one place, but at the same time on another webpage of this broker the spread is Floating! They don’t know what they exactly suggest.

just look at pics:

So I decided to clarify this issue and to write them directly. But they couldn’t even answer my question about the spreads conditions when chatting.

Finally, in one moment they changed name from GMPFX to GMI Edge. And the website was redesigned.

Guys, be very careful with this Forex broker! It looks like scammers regularly changing their data, name and domain!

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll add it to my “blacklist”

Blockquote
Finally, in one moment they changed name from GMPFX to GMI Edge. And the website was redesigned.

I heard from some people that there are issues with money withdrawal on GMPFX. Following that, maybe, the name has been changed?:face_with_monocle:

It’s better to ignore this “good old” forex broker.

GMI Edge is part of GMI Group. GMI Group mainly focus on institutional clients. They have the capital to expand to the retailers market. There is no reason doing scam to destroy the reputation that they build for years.

2 Likes

GMI Edge is part of GMI Group. GMI Group mainly focus on institutional clients. They have the capital to expand to the retailers market. There is no reason doing scam to destroy the reputation that they build for years.

FaizalHashim,
Well well, it should be very reliable broker, because he can buy bots like you on different forums :slight_smile: What do you think about the post below? it seems to be similar as yours, but from another guy. Oops :rofl: :laughing:

Well done, guys. The conclusions about this GMI Edge scammer are made :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don Khairi is my colleague. His name is Khairi Ahmad, an Account Manager in GMI Edge. He just copy paste my words and post it in different forums. Is there any big deal Hafidfx? That is how you make conclusion saying we are scammer by blaming Mr. Khairi Ahmad copy paste my words, rebranding broker name, and put a fault because in our web we advertise spread wrongly even we already fix it? If having this kind of stands make you happy, stick with it.

I am not really sure if its a cam or not, but judging from my friend’s experience, I am assuming its a scam.

My friend deposited 100usd, trade profit reached 1000usd, and his account blocked. Auto (unauthorised) re-entry until loss happens.

Dear Jimjimmy

As regulated broker we can ensure you there is no any “unauthorised” or “re entry” and “blocked accounts” , hence your statement is inaccurate.

Kindly provide the account number in order for us to check and clarify with you further , alternatively it is the best for your “friend” to send us the information to our official email at cs @gmiedge.com if there any issue with his/her trading account,

We are more than happy to assist

Thank you

This broker still good or scam for malaysia trader pls advise tq

From my experience with this broker, i had no issues with it. Last time their candlestick went wrong compare with other broken. I lost my money too bcoz of that. but they do refund on request. Their withdrawal also fast.

1 Like

This broker is a dammm good broker…fast response n fast withdraw…

1 Like

black sheep here

Can [Removed due to forum policy violation]
really recover my funds ??? I need someone with an experience with them to give me legit answers please