Going live trading

Good day traders,
My time has finally come to go live trading real money.
My plan is as follows to scale:
Grow my small account to have a 20% profit and use that to fund my prop firm challenge (small package) If all goes well I would like to make enough profits to pay for my prop firm challenge( the biggest package)

So in essence I am doing all this through winning trades and not dip my hands into pockets.

Any thoughts about my plan are welcome.

2 Likes

Just a suggestion, but for $39 (from either your pocket or your profits) you can get the 5%ers $5,000 account high-stake challenge, which has favourable terms and no time-limit, qualify on that at your leisure with absolutely no pressure at all, and then use the resulting $5,000 account there to make the few hundred you need for whatever the top-price challenge is, that you want to do, wherever you want to do it.

I admit it wouldn’t be my own first choice, if I were starting off now (I wouldn’t use CFDs at all), but I know someone who has just done this, made a few hundred from the 5%ers $5,000 account, was paid out immediately and has now used the money to buy a full-sized futures evaluation from one of the leading companies.

It didn’t sound a bad idea, to me. It will be slower than the plan you outlined above, but a low-pressure stress-free way of doing it, maybe?

Just a slightly different suggestion for you. Good luck, however you try!

I would suggest being aware of the eggs and baskets principle, though, if and when dealing with a CFD prop-shop: none is 100% safe at the moment, and obviously the faster you can graduate to futures, the better off (and safer) you’ll be. Having said that, I’ve never heard of anyone having a payout problem with the 5%ers, even though they admit it’s not a real funded account with a real broker.

3 Likes

I forgot to mention what I trade.:thinking:

I will be trading crypto futures on binance.

Obviously you have a strong nervous constitution and a determination not to be dissuaded by litigation and regulatory processes, lol. You did well not to mention that in your OP: I’ll lay odds you wouldn’t have got a 5-paragraph reply out of @TruncatedUsernam , if he’d known that. Καλή τύχη! :joy:

2 Likes

Good luuuuck! :blush: Do you plan to post your trades here and use it as a trading journal? :smiley: We’ll be cheering for youuuu!

1 Like

Hey Ria, I might do that soon. I’m now doing the FTMO trial. Maybe I can start a journal if more are interested.

Looking forward to that journal. Good luck!

1 Like