Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Yes they were on the Red List

1 Like

On another note
I completely agree with @whywescalp
TurnkeyForex.com definitely has faster execution lately than coinexx( they really need to up their game in this department )
I will be putting in more money with Turnkeyforex.com this weekend

1 Like

I would warn you and everyone against Turnkeyforex as I and my group of traders had a very bad experience with them. Their customer support sucks, too many delays for simple requests, and not to mention their always delayed withdrawals whenever you profit. I know a lot of people who moved out of Turnkeyforex, since one of the traders from our group got scammed heavily by them. You can read his experience on FPA under review ID: psssmyth82
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13526/turnkeyforex-forex-brokers?page=1&per-page=10

3 Likes

Thanks…good to know

1 Like

@Macyjones thanks for sharing this FPA post. Interesting. Btw, I couldn’t help but notice that your fellow submitted a strong feedback on the broker’s profile in July but the broker never bothered to respond.

2 Likes

They did the same to 1Broker back in 2018. No US presence and around 20% of customers were from the US. Their rationalization was because US residents used their services.

1 Like

Really ! So you ‘few posts marketing agents’ don’t realize that its very easy to spot you on these forums. It doesn’t take long to track you guys down to your IP’s

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/review/goto?id=138826

I see a lot of scam posts about you. Go and show it to your fat little ring master first !

Don’t you think your concern for the thread members is a bit too late, the issue you are digging up is from july when your group member was scammed :joy:
and you have been posting on this forum from last couple of months until one fine day you remember you have to tell the members here :joy: :joy: :joy:
who hired you post here lol

Exactly! even I couldn’t help notice that his fellow was scammed few months back and he never bothered to bring it up till now. STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD

Is that because they are too busy scamming other traders. LOL.

But on a serious note, I used to have an account with Turnkey which got busted mostly due to my own wrongdoings. However, I always suspected that they used to spike their spreads from time to time and I lost partly because of their continuous interference in my account.

I moved to Tradersway and have been a very happy client with them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And you too JUST decided to let us know LOL… anyway thanks & btw if you missed the posts being discussed in the thread, your broker Tradersway is abandoning the ship.

Bad news is that we lost 2 brokers from our list : Paxforex and Tradersway
But good news is that we added two new brokers on our list : Sagefx and hanko…
Just looking at the bright side of things :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Wow, just wow. I have been using Trader’s Way since 2015. Never an issue, withdrawals always smooth within 48 hours. I actually watch price get within .01 of stops on several occasions and not get hit (try that with a CFTC regulated broker). As I’ve stated before, the concern is NOT regulating what is in their own backyard (what they should be regulating), but closing down brokers who clearly offer WAY BETTER CONDITIONS than the brokers they allow to get away with murder. I have confirmed with Trader’s Way, current accounts will not be affected, but I’m sure just a matter of time. If the pas t is any indication, first the broker stops new US accounts and then stage 2 is current accounts get closed as well. THANKS CFTC, stop pretending to help us and leave us the ■■■■ alone!!!

3 Likes

@whywescalp Why so much aggression? Are you in this thread just to bully others who are relatively new?

I am sure anybody with senses would have ZERO sense of credibility for you. You are just some hyper bully trying to seek attention by pulling others down using insults.

And by the way, I don’t use Coinexx whom you seem to dislike over Turnkey, so you can relax.

2 Likes

@frodo23 I just wanted to share my 2 cents. Feeling sorry that I did.

2 Likes

@frodo23 You guys have been overly defensive of one particular broker.

It was just an update about a Turnkey scam case that was posted on FPA in July. Not sure why anyone should feel so much anguish if it was a 2-month old case. The takeaway here is – there was a scam complaint by a Turnkeyforex client and that the broker never responded.

PS. On a lighter note, now pls don’t get all red again - How dare you raise a voice against Turnkeyforex. You are a spammer too. Well I did not really.
I don’t use them or any other offshore broker currently. I am just an avid reader of this blog, trying to learn about the offshore realm before getting my feet in.

5 Likes

yes turnkeyforex have scam another trader and got busted and made a deal to pay that customer back, after a few payments turnkeyforex stop paying that customer, they are a known scammer in my opinion and should not be trusted

4 Likes

Thanks @SmallPaul. @Clint @SmallPaul - As the seniormost members of this thread, I would urge you guys to review if Turnkeyforex should continue to stay on as a trusted broker on this esteemed thread, as I am not sure too many people here feel very comfortable with their shady practices, except few paid marketeers.

4 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me. I have heard several similar stories about notorious Turnkeyforex before.

They lure clients by showing low spreads and would suddenly widen them for traders making profits. If someone gets lucky and still makes profit, they would start shady practices to hold their money.

4 Likes

I would strongly support downgrading Turnkeyforex. They are well known thieves and do not belong on the trusted broker list.

4 Likes