Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Only needed to change the website password.

1 Like

Prosperityfx $205 Withdrawal in 45 min.
I’m going to trade on Turnkeyfx next week, spreads. commissions and fast Withdrawal progresing “top shelf.” :+1::pray::blue_heart:

2 Likes

nobody does it faster then Eaglefx and Prosperityfx i must add LQDFX sends their withdrawal quick also but expect like 3-4% less of what you requested

1 Like

fast withdrawal is impressive but I don’t mind expecting it next day. might take a serious look if it’s beyond 2.

1 Like

Just an update…So I raised another withdrawal on Turnkey Forex this time over the weekend and got it on my wallet in less than 6 hours…quite liking their withdrawal time now

2 Likes

That’s much better

1 Like

That’s quite fast.

How much time generally LQDFX takes as per your experience and what payment method do you use if you don’t mind sharing?

1 Like

bitcoin, 8hr to 24hr withdrawal time, i left them but thinking about going back

1 Like

Turnkeyfx Withdrawal time 4:55 min.
I believe right now there is no better offshore broker than Turnkeyfx. Low spread, Low commissions, Fast Withdrawal. Great costumer service. :+1::blue_heart:

1 Like

so about 5hrs, not bad

EDIT: i ask turnkeyforex how long does withdrawals take here is their answer:

" Withdrawals are processed within 12 working hours after you reply to the confirmation mail with your external wallet address"

2 Likes

that’s nice. looks like everyone is trying to up their game. well benefits us anyhow!

2 Likes

agree! they hv been listed here long enough and still going strong. and i tried a withdrawal, which came through in 8 hours

2 Likes

no need for a broker to take longer then 12yrs to withdraw your money, but i can deal with 24hrs if it’s a really good broker that i trust like fxchoice

2 Likes

i’m waiting for coinexx to respond to these guys, the first two posts

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/review/goto?id=141328

1 Like

Dose not sound very good…

2 Likes

“Trusted broker”( not so trusted broker. ):slightly_smiling_face: I’m glad I move to Prosperityfx and turnkeyfx, 2021 Fast Withdrawal options way to go. (Everyday or Every few days get your profits in a few hours.)

1 Like

to be fair to coinexx neither one of those guys have open a scam thread, that’s very important to note, you would think getting rip off that will be one of the first things you will do but also i like to see coinexx reply

2 Likes

Yes
I did change my password for Turnkey Forex Website, MT4 password remained the same.
It looks like they have introduced a new UI on their Website account.

3 Likes

IC Markets has a new offshore broker to avoid ASIC rules. The problem for me is no Paypal or crypto for funding. @jessoprules @theforexalgo

They have some unique pairs I want to try, so wire transfer it is.

2 Likes