Going offshore to escape the CFTC

3000:1 sounds like a dare. lol
tempted to try a demo just to see what it looks like.
can anyone make this much leverage useful?
personally, I’ve found 200:1 to be comfortable for how I trade…
not knocking 3000:1 maybe someone out there has a system that makes it work. also, offering it does not mean anyone has to use that much

1 Like

lol. You would need a system with a 3 pip stop if you were using the full 3000:1. Literally, a $1000 deposit would allow you to trade 30 standards ($300/pip). 3 pips and you’re out.

3 Likes

for me i would go in on my homerun trades using 500 leverage keeping my margin available high. but you can only do this on one trade

3 Likes

OK thank you

I think it is a fair offer and I am definitely going to take advantage of this. Any idea if they have rolled back their 250% Bonus offer?

Never tried, but if you do, please update us on the group. Would be interesting to know if something like that happens.

See what I got, think Coinexx is heating up competition. 10% extra as withdrawable balance!!

That’s a nice offer. Strange I didn’t get this email. Time to speak to my Account Manager. :slight_smile:

Smalllpaul please where you able to pass ftmo challenge?

1 Like

No and only tried once

Sorry about that, seems it’s difficult. How was thier spread and commission? What account did you apply?

100% bonus is the kicker for me. Stick it all on black!

1 Like

man that was a long time ago i forgot all about FTMO, but i tested a 10k account , not to brag but i do pretty ok trading on my own so i wanted to see if my system fit within their rules without me adjusting my system to fit their rules, that’s something i will never do because again i do ok trading on my own.

Okay Bro, at least you still have your own funds to trade. How has your trading been so far. SmalllPaul I don’t know if you’ve come across a man that is popularly known by the name ICT Inner circle Trader. He teaches institutional trading. Please do well to check him on YouTube. Search ICT you will see his videos go through them. Would you mind giving me your Whatsapp number. Add me on Whatsapp +2348067085840 so we could chat often. Am so glad to have you thanks so much for always replying my chats. Am From Nigeria, South part of the country. My name is Peace. I would love to know your name and where you’re from in our next conversation

1 Like

lmao WTH is that about :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dude chill

2 Likes

How long does Coinexx Withdrawal take? Is there any change, it usually takes 2-3 days, I hope they can progress the Withdraw request in 24hrs or less. I really like their spreads and commissions. I’m very pleased with Turnkeyfx, my second option is Prospertyfx pro account but their commissions are too high.

I am surprised that they took 2-3 days to process your withdrawal. Mine normally gets done in a maximum of 24 hours. Only once they took 48 hours, that too because it was a weekend. I think you need to talk to them and check why are they taking so much time. No doubt Turnkey Forex is superb.

1 Like

hey guys keep an eye on these st vincent brokers. Theyre bein Volcano’d literally.

3 Likes

most offshore brokers are just mail drop box service with no direct presence in those Caribbean countries

2 Likes

SmalllPaul how are you doing

1 Like