Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Coinexx only accept Vload besides crypto currencies.

Weird. Sorry that I could not be of more help. :frowning:

Could you please stop trashing Turnkey. You’re mixing “real” spreads on the XXXYYY_ (underscore) symbols with some other crap. The “real” spreads (XXXYYY_) are just fine; they are not “horrible”… We can’t afford to be trashing the few brokers we have available, please.

hyperscalper

I know demo is different than real account but both of my accounts are with turnkey and I found spreads on the ecn account to be within a couple of micro Pips usually when I’ve been on.

KC

I’m using about a dozen MT4 USD Coinexx accounts, and putting in
a couple of dozen Forex trade positions in each account. While
I wish they were a bit faster in performance, overall it’s performing
just great !

I’m fine with Crypto only funds transfers, esp. considering the
“CFTC and Nanny State’s latest moves” against funds transfer agents…

[EDIT] Most of the accounts in the image are MT4 Coinexx, times
in milliseconds for trade operations, live… USD accounts running now

hyperscalper

I made my first withdrawal from Hugos Way this week via Bitcoin, it took about 24 hours from the time I initiated the withdrawal until it was in my Coinbase wallet, so not too shabby.

Granted it was a very small amount, but it’s good to know the process is drama-free.

1 Like

Anybody withdraw with Coinexx?

1 Like

I did a few months ago. Small amount, but was a smooth zero hassle process.

1 Like

The only complaint I have so far with the trusted brokers on this list is with Finpro’s withdrawal process. I’ve done several withdrawals, and each time it has taken 48 hours from the withdrawal request for them to email to confirm, and then another 48 hours to actually process it. So it’s a 4 day turnaround for a bitcoin withdrawal. It’s not a deal-breaker, just annoying.

Was able to process a vload usd transaction today. After a transaction of mine was denied thursday last week, I had a chat with vload online representative and they informed me they were having technical issues with the banks and that it would be sorted out within 24hrs. I got an email 4am EST monday that the issues were resolved and I was able to buy and use the voucher immediately thereafter.

im also with coinexx how long did the process take to do a withdrawal?

Thanks for posting this. In dozens of email exchanges with Vload support last week, no one ever said a word about them having problems. Even tho I repeatedly told them that my bank said the issue was on the side of Vload and that they should check and update their software.

I don’t recall exactly… But I do remember being satisfied with the experience.

Strange! I have been with them for couple of years now & i always recieve the funds within 48 hours of the request… the bank withdrawal does take 2 to 4 days though. but never had to wait more than 48 hours wrt to btc

1 Like

hey clint and all other members of this thread, thanks for all the efforts you have put in to make this thread a huge win… well i have been trading with coinexx and just opened an account with evolve markets for a trial and woahhh… it was a huge difference in spreads… was trading on EURAUD , it was around 0.4 pips on coinexx and evolve was screwing up with 6.2 pips spread, man thats a huge difference

that’s odd but ok

Ok good, hopefully mine just happened to be at busy times. :beers:

there are some multiple layers of misinterpretations here.

1. Vload is forex payment method, but they are not associated with poker or gambling in any way. i tried :wink:
  2. 3DS auth failure means that you did not authenticate the transaction properly. If the transaction was blocked by the bank, it would be different message (do not honor, or not permitted).
  3. If visa/mc would block vload nobody else would be able to purchase vouchers.

PS. nobody wants to brag about technical issues :wink:

1 Like

THANK YOU ! We need to seriously de-fuse any
"conspiracy theories" in this discussion.

hyperscalper

It would appear that you think I am making stuff up. I’m sorry you feel that way.

I understand completely what “3DS auth failure” means. I correctly reported my exact experience in my recent attempts to purchase a Vload voucher. I am not re-directed to a page that asks for, and allows, entry of a 3DS pin/password. Instead, I am re-directed to a page that simply states 3DS auth failure. There is no opportunity to enter a pin/password.

Six phone calls to my bank, speaking with the person in charge of debit card transactions, resulted in everything being authorized and approved for the transactions on my banks side, just as it always has been. Nothing has changed on my banks end. My bank called and spoke to shazam Inc and was told the 3DS authentication happens “behind the scenes” on Vloads website and that there is no need for the bank, no me, to enter a password, which is why I am not re-directed to a page that asks for a password.

Prior to the date that the denial began, I’d had no issues with Vload transactions for the prior several months that I’ve used their payment processing. Also during that time, I was never re-directed to a page where a 3DS pin/password was required. The transaction just went through, as tho the authentication was happening in the background, just as my bank says it should. The declined transactions only began happening recently.

Dozens of emails exchanged with Vload support, trying different browsers, as well as an entirely different computer, have not resolved the issues that I have been experiencing.

Not once did I insinuate that Vload should “brag” about a technical issue. A bit of transparency on the part of Vload would’ve been nice though… as the other person here showed in his/her chat transcript where Vload admitted they were having, and working on fixing, some technical issues.