Going offshore to escape the CFTC

do you have a epayment account? they no longer accept u.s. residents but if you do this is the cheaper way, bitcoin withdrawal is to dawn costly

Not about hiding, but about what regulatory groups can prove and use as leverage against brokers.

Anyway, here is a screenshot of what I get without VPN, should support decide to look into it:

2019-03-14_5-35-45

yes support said you can contact them about this matter. use live chat. report back to us

I will not be contacting support. If they decide to read this thread, then they can decide to comment here if they like. Other traders can make their own conclusions or investigate further if they like.

Re: FXBrew, I just discovered that their bank in London is Punjab National, which is involved in a major fraud scandal, which has me reconsidering them for a live funded account. This may be nothing to worry about but I remain skeptical and hesitant to wire them money. I am looking at Coinexx again so as others have stated we may be forced to learn Crypto. RE Tradersway, their spreads are too wide, stop out levels too low and fees are too high, for me personally.

Ok, much easier to deal with the company if you want answers.

The only answer I am looking for, Keeper Of the Forum, is to the question, Has anyone else wired money to Brew Algo Ltd, using Punjab National as a bank, or received monies by wire from said institution? Thanks to all those that reply with meaningful feedback.

my statement wasnā€™t directed towards you, also i donā€™t think anyone every answer your earlier question if anyone is trading with fxbrew, donā€™t seem like no one is trading with them

Someone said they opened a live account with FXBrew. I just LOVE the trading conditions there. I only trade EURUSD Cross, so conditions at FXBrew are perfect. Very similar to where I have been trading historically. I was within hours of funding a live account with FINPro when suddenly their site was closed. I was talking with Alice from FinPro only hours before they went silent, so I am skeptical of these non-regulated brokers. Making trading Forex a real pain! And now I just discovered another FinPro Trading site! This is getting crazy.

I have already explained my reasoning for not contacting support. No need to keep pressing the issue.

I do not know. I would assume if you have already deposited funds with them then you are out. However, you can always contact support and ask to be included.

TradersWay stops are zeroā€¦

I opened a live account with FXBrew. I should be funding it within the week unless I read something weird.

Hereā€™s some reviews on FXBrew:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/fxbrew.com

The following reviews are quite negative but seem almost as scammy as the brokers they are calling a scam.

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/fxbrew-review

both of those sites are promoting regulated brokers any un regulated is a scam to them

1 Like

Yeah, they seemed a bit biased. But I didnā€™t want to be biased by not including them.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this is exactly keeping with the topic, but since we are all like-minded individuals with respect to seeking out the fairest broker on the planetā€¦ I have a question for the collective audience.

What would it take for you to sign up with an Oanda, IB, or IG in the States? Iā€™ve heard people say that if you donā€™t need the hyper-leverage (I donā€™t) then go for someone like Oanda.

But any profitable trader knows that fees are the real enemy once a trading edge has been established. That being said, one of my offshore brokers closing shop in the middle of the night would be a helluva fee as well.

Making frequent withdrawals are the folly of amateurs as compounding is one of the greatest weapons a trader/investor has. Since Iā€™m not doing this Las Vegas style by gearing up to 400x in hopes of cashing out by market close, should I bite the bullet and move everything to the U.S.? Would you?

Thanks,

LAF

Interactive Brokers is a US company, but doesnā€™t accept US clients last I checked. I would trade with them if I could.
Iā€™ve traded with OANDA for years, continue to trade with them, and have had overall positive experience. They had huge (30 pips +) spread widening issue in the past, but I havenā€™t seen that happen for years. Theyā€™re a market maker. Great API, spreads are not the best but ok, and of course they have all the strange regulatory restrictions imposed on themā€¦
We have only TWO US regulated brokers to choose from right now, though. Thatā€™s not enough.
I think several brokers are needed to compare conditions against each other and to provide redundancy.

when you say ā€œfrequent withdrawals are the folly of amateurs as compounding is one of the greatest weaponsā€™ā€ that depends on how much your willing to keep with these offshore brokers, if one have account of 100k and decide to withdraw his profits every week that migh be all heā€™s willing to put into these offshore brokers, i canā€™t see myself holding a million dollars at 1 or spread around multi offshore brokers. 300k is my limit.

it also provide a nice lifestyle

Iā€™d respectfully suggest you change your nick to "LargePaul"
if you are dealing with accounts of that size !

hyperscalper

3 Likes