Going offshore to escape the CFTC

myfxbook does the calculations

COINEXX WEB PORTAL LOGINS WORKING?

Anybody having trouble logging into the web portal
at www.coinexx.com ?

Somebody confirm that it is currently working?

[EDIT] Cancel that request; I guess logins are workingā€¦ :slight_smile:

[EDIT] butā€¦ still web portal issues, canā€™t even complete submission
of a ticket. Iā€™m sure they will get it right, if I can submit that
ticket telling them ticket submission doesnā€™t work ! :slight_smile:

hyperscalper

hello, what do you mean Hugosway is a ticking bomb? will they close my account and possibly steal my money? is coinexx safe for large deposit ?

I really donā€™t want to go into details about Hugosway in an open forum, the issues have been detailed previously in this thread.

Here are the largest MyFXbook accounts at the various brokers we have access toā€¦

FX Choice
www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-1mio-tr/1355807
www.myfxbook.com/members/LeocorFX/leocorfx-aggressive/3173236
www.myfxbook.com/members/LexTech/g3-mam/3212220

Coinexx
www.myfxbook.com/members/Bit4x/bit4x-coinexx-pamm/2928174
www.myfxbook.com/members/FX_Hedge/fgs-1/3150869
www.myfxbook.com/members/FX_Hedge/fgs-2/3150883

LQDFX
www.myfxbook.com/members/CatyFX/catyfx-trading-pamm-lqdfx/2784908
www.myfxbook.com/members/2LHS/esir-investors/3254225
www.myfxbook.com/members/espsolutions/global-pip-masters/2742421

Turnkey
www.myfxbook.com/members/rrram2/stephen/2697091

Traders Way
www.signalstart.com/analysis/forexgoddess14/39864
www.myfxbook.com/members/edi2101/flex-ea-srv1srv2srv3/2581972
www.myfxbook.com/members/Endless_Invest/endless-3k--js/3230378

HugosWay
www.myfxbook.com/members/greenlees/mike-g-hugosway/3226154

5 Likes

I get a Forbidden error if I try from the main page. It works if I go to https://my.coinexx.com/ and login there though.

if you got 50k to spread around i would use these brokers.

fxchoice

coinexx

lqdfx

tradersway

1 Like

thanks for the reply, I am United States resident but not citizen, so I was thinking I can open a account from icmarkets or alpari with my passport, they allow bitcoin funding. But to withdraw you have to do bank transfer. So I have an account in Barclay which is a bank from the UK. Do you think this can work?

so far I like coinexx, I wanted to keep my funds in one account because it would be easier for me to trade . Fxchoice has a stop out around15 percent!

fxchoice stop out is 15 on their classic account that have horrible spreads the stop out on pro account is 80 witch doesnā€™t leave to much wiggle room

1 Like

Mr. I, do you have a link to a good site that shows Crypto volatility hour by hour? Iā€™ve been using this one: Crypto Coin List | ccowl -but it only shows the last hour.

Iā€™ve dropped some coin into FXBrew also. It went into the account fairly quickly (a lot quicker than Turnkey I might addā€¦) Havenā€™t tried to make a withdrawal yet though.

noā€¦ I just eye ball the charts myself.

1 Like

I have used 3 Crypto to deposit to my coinexx account: Bitcoin, Litcoin, and Gemini dollar.
Gemini dollar is the fastest, 20-30 confirmations in 3 minutes, fund credited to account in 15 minutes.
Also it is not impacted by Crypto volatility as it is 1:1 tied to USD.

1 Like

do you use Coinbase to buy bitcoin? How much are the fees? Like if you deposit $1,000 how much would be funded to your coinexx account? I know coinexx doesnā€™t charge fees but if I decided to lets say withdraw $2,000 into my wallet , how much would be in my bank account after the fees?

Scroll up for detailed instructions going from Coinbase to Coinbase Pro.

edit The option to buy crypto as a ā€œmakerā€ in Coinbase Pro for zero fee is no longer available. There is a small fee now (.0015).

1 Like

Gotcha! The old manual ATR calculation. :slight_smile:

USDC has worked well for me going to Coinexx (instantly converting USD to USDC in Coinbase Pro). Zero risk. Zero fees (that I know of). The only problem is I havenā€™t gotten Coinexx to transfer out with USDC even though they have the option in their pulldown menu. :expressionless:

1 Like

When I deposit funds from coinexx to my bitcoin wallet, for example I withdraw $100. I will always have $100 of bitcoin right? or if the value of bitcoin goes down, my wallet decreases too? sorry I know its a beginner question but online articles are getting a bit confusing

Once you are in a crypto like Bitcoin you are at the mercy of the market price. Only use Bitcoin when you have to. Litecoin is preferable to Bitcoin based on what others have said on here. A stable coin like USDC is the preferred mode of funds transportation when dealing with Coinexx. Pick low volatility periods when converting from USD to any non-stable cryptocurrency.

3 Likes

Lets say the price of bitcoin is $100
I withdraw $100 from coinexx
so my account has one bitcoin. but before I could withdraw to my bank the value of bitcoin drops in half. wouldnā€™t I just have 2 bitcoins then? and still withdraw my $100 to bank?

If you transfer 0.019 BTC today, then you will always have 0.019 BTC, no matter what happens to the valuation of the currency. However, although 0.019 BTC may be equivalent to $100 USD today, it may be worth more or less than that in the future.

If you exchange that 0.019 BTC into a USD-tethered cryptocurrency, then you can lock in the valuation of your crypto so that you can maintain its value in the event that BTC tanks. The down-side is that you will not benefit from any valuation appreciation on the BTC side.

3 Likes