Going offshore to escape the CFTC

He did say he received his profits and requested the case closed. Im calling BS all over it.

> Would like to inform the FPA community and admin that the broker and i reached an amicable solution. I have received my funds and no further complaints against them. Would like to thank the FPA community for its support. You can count on mine when you need it. Regards.

> Yes. I received my profits.

1 Like

im waiting for turnkey to respond, like he said he got his profit after going thru drama so i don’t know if they promise him his money and came up 100k short or what, i can’t play the guessing game

ok now i see they never made him whole and agreed to make payments and stop making payments, not looking good for turnkey forex, last time he said he was also going after turnkeyfx witch we did find a guy who was link with them, finpro and turnkey forex, so im back to moving some money around just incase sht hit the fan

yes it doesnt add up. I have never seen any case closed on FPA till its sorted full and final. He closed the case saying he did receive money. It was not a small amount, he must have received it and therefore closed the case.

either he was too naive or acting up as an ******** now . if we go back to drama few months back he was arbitraging/rigging their system, which even the regulated broker wont allow. I really dont know what to make of it.

1 Like

Agreed! which all brokers do you trade with @SmallPaul ?

1 Like

i never heard turnkey forex say he was arbitraging/rigging their system

coinexx, fxhoice, lqdfx and tradersway

1 Like

"The LP clarified that they had reasonable grounds to believe that the client (rhukevhe) was performing unauthorised activities and was trying to rig the system. Therefore, his account was flagged and all his position were closed. Description of the unauthorised activities is listed in TurnkeyForex Terms & Conditions Section 12. Rhukevhe was specifically flagged for activities listed under Section 12 (b) of the T&Cs.

“Excerpt from the T&C

12. Unauthorised Activities It is not permitted to use the services of TURNKEY FOREX for an activity that is not authorised. In using the services of TURNKEY FOREX, you agree and acknowledge that you will not use our products and services for any Unauthorised Activity. Descriptions of unauthorised activities are listed below. ‘Unauthorised Activity’ means any act, including but not limited to:

(b) Arbitrage: Arbitrage describes any trading result that is the outcome of actions that either eliminate the risk totally or significantly, usually abusing features provided by the TURNKEY FOREX."

-Source

Personally, I do not give much weight to isolated cases. Anyone that practices proper risk-mitigation should not be overly-bothered by such posts.

2 Likes

the thread which he closed had the email that turnkey shared with on. That email from them stated that they dont allow unauthorized activities etc etc… arb was one point in the argument.

how is your exp with them? Looking to add a new broker for trading, testing fxchoice and had lqdfx on the list but since no body talks about them here and neither their FPA review page looks good, am a bit iffy trying them

1 Like

lqdfx been rock solid haven’t withdrew yet im splitting funds with tradersway and you know how i feel about fxchoice the most trust worthy broker on our list

yes lqdfx FPA look scary but really no complaints about not getting withdrawal so i decided to do some research and found some good info to put my mind at ease

Will test them as well & post my exp here. thanks!

1 Like

btw i have account with all the trusted broker on our list including turnkey forex they not all funded accounts

Yes, public key is public, I guess my point is I don’t want a public key and amounts matched to my personal account details (address, ssn/passport, etc) that end up hacked/leaked, leading to more targeted attempts to hack a private key, but I realize this isnt really a topic for this thread. Thanks for the reply.

this topic started with one of our offshore brokers so no problem with talking about it here

I recently opened an account with LQDFX and so far so good. Withdrew some profits via BTC and showed up within 30m. I was mainly interested in some of their commodities that offer no swaps ie NGAS, OIL, etc. However the spreads on them are a bit wide so have to plan accordingly. They do have one oddity on how close you can place limit orders. I like to scale in orders when a trend develops, so I have to work that out ahead of time. IMO they seem pretty solid so far.

1 Like

Offshore brokers typically do not have KYC requirements for crypto-based accounts.

1 Like

Is LQDFX a KYC broker? I assume if so they don’t seem to mind american applications, but I am definitely not comfortable with marshall islands. Broker1 was located there. LQDFX seems appealing, well maybe not with a mandated stop limit,. .I wonder what i t is on crude oil, 10 cents maybe I could live with…20 cents not so much.

They are KYC as I did have to submit ID and proof of address. Im most likely going to trade commodities on a futures broker, either with Stage5 or AMP. There’s several platforms I have become familiar with and can also connect via Tradingview.

IG.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS

https://www.ig.com/usermanagement/customeragreements?agreementType=customer_agreement&igCompany=igus&productCode=IGFOREX&locale=en_US

I noted this quote: SOFTWARE(11)You will not use any automated software, algorithm or trading strategy other than those that we make available to you on our Electronic Trading Services without our prior written consent. If we agree to allow you to use any such techniques, you agree that we may require you to comply with certain conditions in connection with your use of such techniques and that we may withdraw our consent at any time without prior notice to you."

DOES THIS MEAN NO AUTOMATED TRADING? They do offer an “enhanced” MT4 platform, and are surely FIFO compliant, but does anyone know whether they are prohibiting EA’s ?

hyperscalper

1 Like

some of the margin is lower then 50:1 even on major pairs