Going offshore to escape the CFTC

my bad im not going that high more like 1k im testing the waters until i see more traders jump on board and we get the general feel of this broker, not to much info out there on this broker

Ive heard more about it via twitter same for hugos. I know IML use hugo but eff them.

1 Like

i hope they turn out to be a solid broker, with tradersway acting shady lately i could see them becoming a scam in the future so we need new brokers on our list

I have never had a single problem with Tradersway …what have they done that was shady?

my execution can be up to 10 seconds their solution, use our web platform- same problem, i been getting disconnect at important times, i been using epayment for my withdrawals they longer have. not a problem but out of the blue they ask me to send a copy of my card after i ask for a withdrawal, i been making withdrawals with epayment also i deposit to epayment so how is that their concern. anyway the main problem is execution

1 Like

I mainly use their MT5 platform and have not seen slow execution times.

1 Like

good for you

TRADERSWAY AGAIN

I reopened a MT4 account, and was pleasantly surprised at
the auto-credit via LTC exactly on the 6th confirmation of the
crypto transfer, as stated, the MT4 account was funded.

I noticed their spreads were a bit tighter than Coinexx, for
GBP/CAD which is nice, but it looks like commissions are
in the range of $7.50 per 100k versus Coinexx $2.50 per 100k.

From past experience, I think execution latencies will be in the
800 msec range versus Coinexx in the 200 msecs range also.
If the MT4 Aggregator on the server side can be bypassed,
then that will drop into the 200 msec range. I also know that from
experience.

However, they are U.S. friendly. And they are amenable to
negotiation, even though they are unable to meet the ultra low
Coinexx commissions.

hyperscalper

you still use turnkey forex?

Yeah, sure, just keeping some diversity…

hyperscalper

my bad, i ask because i went to open a live account in the back office because there was no option to re-set my password to my non-funded account that i lost, there is an error in he back office where you have to go to live chat to open account and they email you the account details, this back office error is on goind for 3 months on my end and they still have the same problem, it’s the same with demo can you try to open a demo in your back office and tell me what you get, thanks in advance

I had the same problem 3 weeks ago. Live support had to create my demo.

1 Like

it was like that for least 2 months on my end, so i decided to go thru live support, it won’t surprise me if this broker is getting ready to shut down shop, keep your guard up

Yeah, the execution side of things is very good; but their
web portal just seems flaky, I agree… I complained about
it also; re: TurnkeyForex dot com

hyperscalper

1 Like

FXGLORY FIXED SPREADS

I started to get interested in FxGlory but was utterly put off by
their fixed wide spread Forex accounts, and the high cost of just test driving
their variable spread ECN account, so I stopped cold. As you know,
I don’t do DEMO accounts at all…

hyperscalper

@smallpaul ,you might want to do a through background check in this broker pal! this is what I found while trying to ascertain whether hugosway and cryptorocket are related. if you simply google hugosway cryptorocket these similar results might show up.

google might have crawled this content when it was posted on either of the website and that is why it shows up like this. for those who arnt familiar with google bots crawling etc. here a quick lesson

whenever a website is published or any content is published online, google (ro)bots or spiders crawl the website and store content pieces in their repository of what they think the website is about. google references this data while showing results for anything we search.

And this case, it seems, these guys might have used content from each other websites in the beginning and google crawled it and stored it. this will remain in the search results, until google decide to crawl those page again and replenish itself with new data from the same website. so what we are seeing now might not be there in days or weeks to come.

however it does point towards both the brokers being linked. I mean we have few members speaking about it and i’m sure there’s a connection. And if hugosway is cryptorocket – we should stay clear of them. they have a history of being related to JAFX too. its a long list of scamming companies out to fool us

beware friends

Not necessarily. It is not uncommon to see sites getting cloned that are similar in nature. Sometimes, when a company wants a website built, they will refer the web developer to a site that they want to mimic. Not all web developers are created equally, and some will copy straight from other sites without any regard for copyright laws etc. because they are based in India or elsewhere. That being said, some of these ‘cookie-cutter’ sites may, in fact, be created by the same company or individual, and unfortunately, checking the whois data or other is not always helpful. So, it may or may not be an indication of relation…just to be fair.

1 Like

True. I have seen a lot of sites that are clones of each other. I think that’s just something you have to be cognitive of when going offshore and do your own due diligence.

I just noticed some very suspicious price movement on Coinexx (Finpro/FXBrew). Take a look at the hourly chart of GBPCHF at 00:00 09/17/19. See how the lows were taken out by 2 pips from the previous 5 bars? Now compare that stop run with all the other brokers you have access to. See if you can find that price pattern on anybody except for the “Turnkey family”.

I checked 5 other independent brokers and found no evidence of stop running at rollover. :expressionless:

TradersWay

Oanda

FXChoice

TradingView/FXCM

Now Coinexx/Turnkey/FXBrew…

Looks pretty clear to me. :frowning: