Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Cryptorocket instruments appears to be the same as HugosWay.

1 Like

they both use turnkeyfx.com for their broker service including coinexx / finpro trading and turnkeyforex

1 Like

are you saying that those five brokers are all basically the same people?

no im saying they all use the same broker service turnkeyfx.com, but when turnkeyforex.com rip off one of their customers we found links between finpro trading and turnkeyforex both having the same owners at one point

1 Like

i like your post on FPA about FXCHOICE

1 Like

Thanks man. It sucks he lost money, but ultimately you should know the conditions you’re trading in.

1 Like

EVOLVE FORCES KYC AND TERMINATES U.S. AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS

"User Terms of Service Review -

Notice of Request for Additional Documentation

Dear Trader,

As part of our ongoing compliance efforts, Evolve Markets is always reviewing user accounts to improve platform reliability and security as well as to comply with global compliance requirements.

As regulatory and compliance standards evolve, we need to constantly audit user accounts against our Terms and Conditions and ensure that all accounts on the platform are in compliance. Accordingly, some users may be required to provide evidence showing that their account registrations are consistent with Evolve Markets’ Terms and Conditions. Evolve Markets is not able to service any users that we have determined to have violated the Terms and Conditions.

Effective September 1, 2019, accounts that are not in compliance with Evolve Markets’ Terms and Conditions will be closed. This is particularly relevant for users who may have registered from or reside in a restricted jurisdiction.

If you are receiving this email, this means that your account has been flagged as non-compliant. We ask that you please provide proof of your country of residence, as our compliance department has determined that your account may be from a restricted jurisdiction. Our restricted jurisdictions are: United States of America, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, or any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America.

Proof of residence required is 2 documents: your ID, as well as proof of residence in the form of a bank statement, utility bill, or other authentic documents proving your residence dated within the last 3 months. Please either reply to this email with the necessary documents, or otherwise please close your positions and withdraw your funds before the deadline. If we do not hear back by September 1, your open positions will be closed and your account will be deactivated.

You can find our Terms and Conditions here. We appreciate your support, and please feel free to reply to this email with any questions or concerns."

hyperscalper

2 Likes

Jesus the US is really going into overdrive with crack down. At this point I’ve resigned to the fact I’ll be forced purely into commodity futures. I wouldn’t have thought evolve would have even bothered since they were so small and unused. If a small broker like that is acting that aggressively than it doesn’t spell good news for the rest of the crypto brokers. The US is destroying crypto opportunities at this point, and bitmex is being investigated. Trump administration hates crypto so it’s likely all toast. Of course for whatever reason they aren’t allowing any of the approved platforms like LedgerX and ErisX to offer leverage. And to add insult to injury and elitism Ledger X require a 10k account and TD Ameritrade requires 25 grand just to short at 1x leveraeg. 0 freedom.

I’ve been trying to reach out to policy makers and legislators and other people who could lobby on this and give me some inside information. I even wrote a letter to the CFTC, but of course I’ve been ignored by virtually everyone I’ve reached out to.

1 Like

the feds has crack down, game over

Cryptorocket has individual stocks that HugosWay does not have, and five more crypto pairs. Also there is USD index that is really hard to find.

1 Like

i agree but they have the same trading conditions with the same looking mt4 platform

We saw this coming almost a year ago.

HERE is a post from September 2018, in which I proposed removing Evolve from our List, because of their restrictions on “new” U.S. accounts.

IN THIS POST, HyperScalper suggested we place a warning on our Evolve listing, rather than removing them outright.

I agreed, and our Evolve listing appeared this way for a few more months –

• Evolve Markets Ltd (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)

NOTE - Effective September 2018, this broker no longer accepts new U.S. resident clients. due to pressure from agents of the Nanny State. For now, we will keep this broker on our List, while we wait to see how this situation is ultimately resolved.

Type: STP
Regulator: not regulated.
Accounts: Classic (optional) and Pro (default) – all accounts are denominated in bitcoin.
No personal information (except valid email address) required to open live accounts.
Negative balance protection on all accounts.
Other products: commodities (oil, gas, precious metals, copper), and stock indices.
Platform: MT5 (desktop, web, and mobile).
Min. initial deposit: no minimum – deposits (and withdrawals) in bitcoin only.
Other cryptocurrencies can be deposited after conversion to bitcoin via Shapeshift.
Max. leverage: 500:1 (forex and commodities), 25:1 (crypto).
Min. position size: micro-lot (0.01 std. lot)
Spreads: variable retail spreads (Classic acct.), raw spreads + commission (Pro acct.).
Commissions (Pro acct.): 3,000 bit per lot (forex and commodities).
Bitcoin accepted.
Email: [email protected]; and [email protected]
Telephone: not disclosed

Then in January 2019, after some back-and-forth among members of this thread (see HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE), I removed Evolve Markets from our List.

5 Likes

if they really are hugos way than that isn’t good, as id mentioned hugos way had horrific reviews on FPA. Definitely not risking it.

2 Likes

I don’t think they are. A lot of brokers use the same people to get their quotes. I’ve had nothing but praises for them as of now. Fast customer service and withdrawals. Same thing with Hugo. Some say it’s great and have used it for a few months while some have problems. Never used Hugo tho

2 Likes

i had enough evidence that finpro trading, turnkey forex and coinexx is run by the same family, maybe hugosway is trying to shed that reputation, maybe we hear cryptorocket buys hugosway like coinexx did with finpro trading who knows if they are the same company i have no evidence of that

2 Likes

Agreed

as far as i hv read online crypto rocket became operational around may - june 2019. how have people used them for years :smirk: wondering?

1 Like

Fake reviews

I meant weeks​:joy::joy: but I have them out since last year

i like CryptoRocket and how they are putting in the effort to promote their company. ima go ahead and put some funds with them, :open_mouth:

If you do a withdrawal over 10k tell your results with that. I know some brokers start to get sketchy with larger withdrawals…

1 Like