Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Well, I’m looking at a just executed
Live MT4 Commission which appears to be in
the region of $6.80 which would be double what I would guess is
your per-side figure. Now, that’s better than $7.50 but I don’t
realistically see it being cut in half :frowning:

As we know, Coinexx is $2.00 and that’s Round Trip.
So Kolour Me Puzzled :slight_smile:

[EDIT in response to OP’s edit] OK now we’re talking, since
perhaps MT5 shows Per-Side but MT4 shows Round Trips
and so that is misleading GLAD IT’S ALL CLEARED UP ???

hyperscalper

haha yes it is per side…I just edited my post right before you sent your last post. Still a bit cheaper then it used to be…

Tradersway is a good brokerage. But they are not in a position to be
competitive for Scalpers, and they have to make a profit. As I’ve said,
in the areas of Latency, Spread, and Commission their business is
not able to compete with the Turnkey “family”. I hasten to add, that this
is NOT significant for most traders; it just doesn’t meet my needs.

hyperscalper

makes me wonder how coinexx is making money with such low spreads and low commission

I have a theory that it’s the Bezos “Amazon Strategy” to gain market
share by reinvesting… Who’s with me? :slight_smile: Then later on,
they will pull out $1+ billion per year to finance their Space Tourism
Rocket ship play project… See where I’m goin’ with this? :frowning:

[EDIT] I mean, once they’ve taken all market share for being "U.S. Friendly"
and can then jack up their fees?..

hyperscalper

1 Like

so once the deposits builds up they will take off into space with clients funds :open_mouth::grimacing:

Yeah, that’s a touchy subject because I reported earlier that, before
Coinexx upped their security game, one of my associates had 2
small MT4 accounts emptied by hackers… and Coinexx REFUSED
to admit any fault in their then email confirmation only security
procedures, since the hackers obviously forged any email
verification. Just sayin’

hyperscalper

When the spread widens it seems to be exaggerated on the “ask line” (the bid line doesn’t drop as much as the ask line elevates).

Hi HyperScalper. I have 4 accounts with coinexx and I’ve funded over $20,000 with USDC. I have 2 Factor Verification from google to login. Ive heard a lot of good things about the broker, but is coinexx no longer safe? Especially for the log run

What do u guys think about hugosway?

I do not know much about the broker side of this business, admittedly. However, I have always suspected that brokers make a killing off of traders, and this excuse that they cannot profit with such low commissions is a lie. That being said, I would be interested to see hard numbers to finally put this to rest, such as what expenses are actually paid on the broker side, how much liquidity providers are earning etc., and not just speculation and hear-say. Call me cynical.

1 Like

I think you’re good. After all, that money you’ve used to fund
Coinexx technically is money you’re willing/able to lose, right? :frowning:

I would just say that if you are not using the equity, then you should
reduce your funding.

hyperscalper

3 Likes

shady!

speaking from personal exp, the brokers listed here are safe. Choose any!

& others like hugosway are dodgy. We’ve had a discussion about them here about their alleged links to jafx, when few of the members here objected to it. but the negative reviews and scam stories that have surfaced, speak for themselves. and the recent rumor is tht cryptorocket is also linked to the same jafx family.

1 Like

I heard a lot of people have had problems with them recently . I’ve made nearly 9500$ withdrawals and haven’t had any problems. But if they are in the jafx family I am not going to fund Hugoway anymore because jafx stole $20,000 from me.

Hyperscalper, Just hoping for the Dodd frank act repeal so we can sign up with a trusted broker and be worry free from unregulated crooks

they are not gonna repeal the whole bill if they do anything at all, also oanda just made trading forex in america damn near impossible with their new rules.

pull up the order screen on your mt4 platform look at the bid and ask above the sell and buy button then look at the white chart box to the left and you can see the difference the price you get in at and where the broker get in at with their LP

Not sure what you are referring to, specifically, but I have always felt that the spreads are too much. Just my opinion. Even if the broker is splitting that with LP’s, that is just way too much money. Although, it would be interesting to see total, daily trading volume for each broker.

I heard coinexx can offer lower spread because they only use cryptocurrency for deposit and withdrawal.

Similarily, online pokerroom using cryptocuerrency for deposit and withdrawal also can offer better deals.

I think they get their money from swaps. Higher than some of the other brokers.