Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Well, I recently tried to deposit into my LMFX account using an eCheck, and it worked pretty well, if you can afford to wait 2 and a half weeks for the money to get into your trading account. Initially, after supplying basic ID information plus the checking account number and the bank routing number, within 40 seconds after clicking submit it said basically “transaction successful.” Amazingly, electronic check depositing is totally free. It took about 3 days for the money to actually leave my checking account, and after LMFX received it you have to go to their website and internally transfer the money from a wallet into your trading account. Hopefully LMFX will eventually be able to speed up this new deposit method, which completely bypasses cryptocrappo. LMFX may be wily enough to be able to prevent the patsy regulators from blocking this deposit method. Maximum deposit is $1,299.99 per day, which adds up to about 80.6K every 2 months. I have not yet checked if money can also be withdrawn using electronic checks.

2 Likes

Wondering if anyone is seeing an elevation in the spreads at Coinexx?

EURUSDS; 9:26 EST, spread is 0.3 - 0.4
Originally spread was 0.1 - 0.2

AUDUSD; 0.5 - 0.6
Originally hovered at 0.2 -0.3

Same for USDJPY, USDCAD, GBPJPY, …

1 Like

GBPJPY went up from 0.6 to 1.2.

1 Like

Coinexx MT5 charts(15min,20min,30min)have missing bars.(on bar chart)
For example, today GBPJPY 20min chart is missing 00:40 and 7:20 bars.
XNGUSD 30min chart is missing 6:00,7:00,8:30,9:00 and 10:30 bars.
It goes like this everyday.
FXbrew MT5 quotes and charts are almost identical to coinexx, while it’s chart is normal and doesn’t miss any bar.

BTW, Fxbrew’s trading costs are identical to Coinexx, yet Fxbrew has wire transfer, and wire withdrawal is free.

1 Like

Make sure to set your ‘Line Chart’ color to black.

Yes, that fix it.
Thanks a lot.

I have been trading FX since 2008 with many US and offshore brokers. I’m only making a one time quick post here, because I recently chose LMFX based on babypips. When I made my first withdraw request, I got big time run around and other stalling nonsense. I have had close contacts with agents in alpha bet soup agencies, and only when I mentioned this to LMFX did their attitude instantly change and all of a sudden the same bank documents already emailed for withdraw wire became “clear”, when they were mysteriously unclear just minutes before. I wanted to really believe they were honest offshore broker, but they dont seem trustworthy based on my experience. This is just a one time warning, I work too much to be entangled with social media replies, post etc. You were warned, please pass this on.

2 Likes

@SmallPaul how’s cryptorocket been for you?

everything is cool for now im not gonna put large funds into this broker yet

Would you mind saying the 4 brokers you use for offshore…???

coinexx

fxchoice

lqdfx

lmfx

tradersway- reduce money

crypto rocket- small amount

My I asked have you been able to get out of coinexx and lqdfx over 2k each per month ?? withdraws LMFX and Tradersway I have never been able to get profits out of them. Coinexx and LQDFx I have not tried or tested. Not used crypto rocket either. I was thinking about FXBrew. I see alot of people seem to use Coinexx or LQDFx but they never say about pulling money out that’s profits. I know this is public so I understand not willing to talk about it in public.

what do you mean by not been able to withdraw profit from LMFX and tradersway? and yes i withdraw money all the time from those brokers i list

1 Like

Never had a problem pulling profits from Tradersway either.

Tradersway took my account after I had 4X the account. All I could get out of Tradersway was my starting balance and about 10% of my profit made. LMFX I could only get my balance out. LMFX would not transfer any profits made out. My experience with both. Looking for brokers who will send profits made! I know others who are using coinexx and lqdfx but they have not had lots of success. I see others using both and saying they have zero issues with getting money out above total deposits. I am thinking about trying both brokers.

Sorry but your story doesn’t make any sense at all.

1 Like

What I have experienced. Other’s have good experience with these brokers. I do not. For me they are not trusted. Maybe a 500$ or 1k account they are good but for 10K or 20K accounts watch out!!!

Still calling BS all over it. Its also no coincidence you joined today and your first posts are hit and run job on a couple of trusted brokers.

1 Like

I could not remember my login. Why I singed up again. I did not come here to be talked down too. I wanted to ask a simple question to one member on here. I received my answer. I responded with my experience with ones they listed. I am very happy you have good luck with those brokers. I have 2 other friends of mine who have same experience I have with the 2 brokers and we will never touch again those brokers again. If they read this they can also say about what has happen to them or they can stay quiet. I do not care about brokers or how things look for brokers. I am all about what they do! I am here to make money since USA has forced anyone with ability offshore I have no choice but to deal with these kinds of brokers. All I want is a broker that is honest and dose what they say. My experience with Tradersway and LMFX is not good, you have good experience and the person I asked on here seem to have good experience with those brokers. You should keep using them. Me I chose to pass on those 2.

Did you ever try to get resolved via the normal channels on FPA? If so then please provide the link for specifics. Anything other then that, you’re just blowing smoke.

1 Like