Going offshore to escape the CFTC

cool. so it’s highest for coinexx ( around 474K ) ,

…also the relative Drawdown is Highest for Coinexx and it’s pretty low for Tradersway…can anybody explain what it means. :roll_eyes:

I’m confused. Dukascopy Live accounts are not available to U.S. traders.

hyperscalper

Those are withdrawals

CLOSEOPTION DOT COM BINARY OPTIONS

Available to U.S. traders.

I’ve been plugging away with CloseOption dot com classic
binaries, using some micro scalping indications which
I take from a Dukascopy native API source, plus Currency
Analytics. I can see the virtual Time and Sales clusterings
which occur at peaks and troughs… anyway…

Been working 1 and 2 minute durations; occasionally
5 minutes options. Not recommended if you are guessing… :frowning:

CloseOption have fair and very accurate executions,
with no detectable “dirty tricks” on pricing. I’ve just been
doing the subset of BO’s on underlying Forex pair pricing.
They track extremely accurately and, as I say, fairly.

Payouts typical 60-70% with wagers in integral dollar
increments, and a good choice of contract durations.
[edit] Some USD pairs yield 80% payouts but I don’t
care much for those pairs, just less movement…

hyperscalper

thank you . that makes sense now

1 Like

binance.us is going to start accepting US clients tomorrow. this time they are regulator friendly and will have 30 different coin markets.

is this a possible good alternative to offshore bitcoin brokers?

source: Binance.US to accept deposits Wednesday

Yes, perhaps, if they offer this API for the US offering:
https://cryptoins.io/post/binance-api

[edit] this article published back in June forsaw what is now
happening, I guess:

hyperscalper

1 Like

damn, that’s where I store majority of my coins lol guess I’ll need to transfer them elsewhere

Depends on your needs. Binance is not a broker, but an exchange. Unless things have changed, you cannot short the market and they do not offer leverage (for US traders). Binance (and Bittrex) have always been good places to buy/sell lesser-known cryptocurrencies, but people do trade on them. Binance also offers API integration, allowing you to trade using bots.

Is anyone able to make wire transfer withdrawals from FxChoice in USD?

I just went to initiate a wire transfer withdrawal and it isn’t letting me select USD as the withdrawal currency even though my account is USD.

2 Likes

only in euro at the moment you can see their response here

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8159/myfxchoice-forex-brokers

2 Likes

Thank you for the response. I wonder if FxChoice has any idea on the timeline, if it exists, for reinstating USD withdrawls

2 Likes

hi, I have opened accnt with coinbase in order to transfer funds. I have done the following :

(1) Added my bank on coinbase and for Testing Purposes wired 20 USD in order to Deposit 20 Cash ( USD ) , used Bank wire option .

(2) next I bought 15 USDC using these 20 Cash ( USD ) . as I intend to send 15 USDC to Coinexx ( just for Trial )

(3) I got msg from coinbase that I cannot send money now and I have to wait until this 20 USD that I wired in Step #1 above hits the account physically. is it because I used traditional wiring through bank. when you add bank wiring is the only option… I tried adding my credit card couple of times but their website was giving error plus they have green color “recommended” sign on Adding Bank. do I have to wait and is it the usual thing in sending funds or USDC ? , T

ps will adding card make it any faster? I will try adding another card…

Hello there, Em3,

We offer wire transfers in EUR, GBP, CAD and AUD: not only EUR. We are working hard to bring USD transfers back, but we have no fixed date as to when they’ll be back in action. We’ll let all of our clients know when we know.

FXChoice

The problem is not related to USDC. Coinbase thinks your money didn’t arrive. So they require that you wait your money to hit your account before you can send USDC. But they may allow you to buy coins first.

If you can add credit card or debit card, you can send coins immediately after your purchase.

thank you very much for taking time to reply the post. it’s really of great help. and yes my first attempt was Adding Credit card but coinbase was not accepting it, although bank account associated with the same card took 30 seconds, problem is coinbase do not answer calls and email replies are also like formatted_auto replies, maybe…

oh really…is that so… I thought it had to do with euro going steep down ( with some corrections here and there )_going through its down cycle, if you may, why would anybody want to pay you ( EM3 ) in currency that’s strengthening in general ( that is USD ) ….some people/companies ( brokers or investors ) may also need to hedge the falling euro . there may also be couple of other factors that may determine as to when it’s good to pay in USD and when it is not. end of the day, whatever it is, traders take the hit. they feel the pain. or more specifically US Traders. let’s wait for the upcycle for euro, at least on weekly time frame and see. blessings to all TJ

no matter what day or time of day i see a blank table here on coinexx – https://i.imgur.com/LU4lWen.png

also doesn’t matter if i select forex or crypto etc.

is this happening to anyone else or is my browser messing up? i’m using chrome…

Dukascopy is not a prime. Are you referring to Prime broker?

<2009 I had access to a bank FX setup that aggregated the liquidity from a few institutional ECNS (Reuters Matching, EBS & Hotspot) as well as a few executing banks (Deutsche, UBS & Citi) via the Tier 2 Prime FCStone from one of their introducing brokers @ the time VCAP.

At that time, if you had 50-100K you could get access to that market via several retail brokers that offered access to at least Currenex & Hotspot.

Dod Frank shut that market down to US citizens unless you are an ECP qualified individual with >5 million in assets plus 250K to deposit for a teir 2 PB account (50-100:1 leverage max) or 10-20M to deposit for a tier 1 PB account (25:1 leverage max).

Hey guys…

Turnkey forex has been off my radar since BTC was their only deposit & withdrawal option. I received an email that they increased leverage to 500:1, added 2fa as well as LTC, ETH, USDC & TUSD as crypto deposit/withdrawal options.

1 Like