Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I don’t think they intentionally did this. So I only need them to admit their fault and send me my fund again.

1 Like

i understand, i also trade with them so im always concern when any trader don’t get their funds, so something happen and we need to find out, i do think coinexx is a solid broker and always paid me my withdrawals but anything can change at any moment like tallinex .

we talk later enjoy your weekend

1 Like

Coinexx sent me my fund again this morning, and the fund is in my Gemini account now.

2 Likes

congrats, so what happen

There were no further communication.
They must get my latest email and realize they made a mistake. So they made the second transaction.
The fund was sent out again at 2:44 this morning.

Thank you SmallPaul for your help.

2 Likes

Looks like they did not apply sufficient gas for the transaction. Seems unlikely that they used the wrong address, but anything is possible if they are doing manual transfers.

1 Like

your welcome. now you can put your mind at ease. :worried:

i was just checking out some U.S. brokers website and realize most u.s. brokers don’t even offer 50:1 leverage and only offer 30:1 or lower do anybody know why is that when the law say you can offer 50:1

maybe i should ask the brokers but no need to im never going back unless . :rofl:

one thing i do like about cryptorocket is their 24/7 live chat it’s 10:34am saturday and im talking to cryptorocket about minor things, this gives me comfort knowing that they are live 24/7, i must add since hugosway and eagefx use the same broker service they too are 24/7 live chat. i can catch the early signs of running off with my money, where’s my money fool :laughing:.

EDIT; im just keeping the thread lively

1 Like

50:1 on euro.
If the pair is more volatile than euro, leverage will be lower than 50:1.

And if your concentrated position is bigger than some limit(IG for 150 lots), the leverage will be reduced to 15:1.

1 Like

WHAT IS BEST FREE REALTIME CHARTING FOR BTC/USD

I am evaluating CryptoBO binary options.
Binance shows BTC/USDT which is not
the same pair.

[edit] I do see BTC/USD on Bitfinex so maybe my question is ansR’d :slight_smile:
[edit2] I still can’t get a match up to CryptoBO’s strike prices…
maybe I’ll ask CryptoBO what exchange pricing they track…?

hyperscalper

that’s weird because they had no problem when they was allowed to offer 400:1+ leverage now leverage has drop they barley offer 50:1 :laughing: man how times has change for U.S. forex brokers

You will have to ask them. Some exchanges will use a dual-pricing mechanism that will establish a mark price for liquidation purposes. This allows them to protect traders from market manipulation. The mark price may be derived from multiple exchanges. Some exchanges use their own derivative product for margin trading (e.g. XBT in lieu of BTC), which might help to narrow in on a more accurate chart.

Please keep us posted - what you find about CryptoBO. Looks interesting. In their faq it says .0004 transaction fee. About $3.25?

Not the same as a broker though is it?

U.K. people like me have to go offshore if you want higher leverage than 50/1!

1 Like

is it wrong to tell the U.S. government your 100k a year for the past 4yrs is not taxable because your friend send you bitcoins, but really it was his broker sending him bitcoins

for example the broker send him bitcoins totalling 100k per year for the past 4yrs but he’s telling the IRS his friend send those bitcoins therefore he can’t be tax

Not sure, but that flimsy story could open up a whole can of worms.

1 Like

but how will the us goverment know if that was profit from trading or some friend send you bitcoins

If one reports it, IRS will want to tax it. If i recall, anything above 14K will fall under 40% gift tax. That’s an area where a qualified CPA/Tax Pro would be better to advise.

1 Like