Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Gemini.

In my previous post to you I mentioned it.

yesssssssssssssssssss, but now I already processed with coinmama… with some other broker I will try Gemini.

please help me…quick question ( coinmama says they don’t offer wallet and I have to have my own wallet ) I have a wallet in coinbase, can I give them my coinbase wallet address…am I right ? or can I give them Brokers wallet address to send bits directly to them??? all this bits is for the broker, afterall. or do I have to bring bits to my wallet and send it to the brokers wallet…pleasesese. ty

you can send your coins from coinmama to your coinbase/pro wallet, you can also deposit it direct to your broker from coinmama

thank you verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

I have a withdrawal ( via Gemini dollar)on my coinexx account requested on 10/1/2019, and approved yesterday morning. Today by noon I didn’t see my fund in my Gemini account, so I went to coinexx chat, the guy first said my fund was sent out on 1/10/2019.I said it should not since my fund was approved yesterday. Then he checked again and said the fund was sent out yesterday. He gave me transaction ID and my wallet address, which is correct.
Now Gemini has not received my fund. I sent out email inquiry to Gemini but no reply yet. I sent email to coinexx asking them to confirm the fund was sent out yesterday, no reply.
Now I don’t know who I should ask? It seems the problem should not be on the Gemini side, and coinexx said they sent out fund, can the fund just lost on the way?

if coinexx already push the send button to send your cryptocurrency you can check the address at https://live.blockcypher.com/ if you use one of the major cryptocurrency

It was Gemini Dollar, using Ethereum network.

I am not sure if this is correct place to check Ethereum network transactions.

https://etherscan.io/

I put in transaction ID, and it says “fail”, Does that mean my transaction failed?

Following link is what I got after I put in my transaction ID.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf03e7802f4be0003222383033463da90979679865897f9f8f56d4f18e3ee0ae5

Edit: I found my address in this link, it is not correct. All symbols match my address(prove it is my address)except the first 2 symbols are missing.
So I guess coinexx guy made mistake when he put in my address.

1 Like

When they asked to confirm the address did you check it was correct?

1 Like

yeah he needed to make sure the crypto address they send him thru email was correct but if it was a crypto address but not his is still would of went thru to the wrong address

please send that info to coinexx and see what they say

Yes,I checked the address was correct.
Also when I talked to chat guy, he gave me the transaction ID and my address. I checked again, it is correct.

1 Like

I have written an email with above information. No reply yet, guess they don’t work on week end.

ok but do the transaction with the correct crypto address say transaction fail? if so did you send that info to them and what did they say?

Yes, I sent them the above links and explain their transaction failed. No reply so far. I may try to talk to chat guy tomorrow.

1 Like

ok i see so we gotta play the wait and see game, im working with you and will talk with them as soon as chat is up and running, there is an error somewhere and we will get to the bottom of that

When I put in correct address, there is nothing, blank.
When I put in transaction id it say “fail”, with incorrect address in it.

" When I put in correct address, there is nothing, blank" mean when you check the address transaction

Yes.That is correct.

1 Like

i see, all we can do is wait till coinexx is live chat again so i can talk to them i will send them an email right now, stay calm we will get to the bottom of this, if everything is correct we will file a FPA scam report if this is on their end

1 Like