Going offshore to escape the CFTC

oh really…do you really think they are working out of Seychelles…Seychelles got there internet connection very recently , I think 6 years ago internet was considered like super luxury there, internet connection or phone line is still very bad and very expensive there.

it’s like something in the middle of indian ocean. internet was not possible there 7 years ago , very weak connection

anyways wherever they are , I hope they are out of reach of regs.

1 Like

:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

you be ok bro

1 Like

i been waiting since monday 10-7-2019 today is friday 10-11-2019 for my coinexx withdrawal now they telling me my withdrawal will be process shortly.

i also had a scare where they couldn’t find my account in the system and i couldn’t log in, that problem has been fix.

EDIT: 3rd Time this has happen since i been with coinexx

coinexx is not paying my withdrawal as of yet now they telling me it’s will be by end of day, something fishy is going on

EDIT: it’s going on 96hrs since i confirm my withdrawal

I think it should be alright, they seem to be overburdened with work or something. but I must say I do find them very messy / disorganized or unsophisticated at times.

1 Like

UPDATE ON CLOSEOPTION BINARY OPTIONS

I’ve spent the week evaluating CloseOption dot com for
precision scalping, and the results are very good.

Specifically, they are invariably fair on their Win/Loss
evaluations, and their strike prices precisely track
Forex pricing. Extremely high precision even on
"nano scalping" decisions.

The only minor downsides are: 1) not all of my desired
pairs are available, and 2) as this is a browser application
instant response depends upon the browser’s Javascript
runtime. I experienced issues with Chrome significantly
delaying my clicks; and Firefox seems very solid, but
YMMV "your mileage may vary*. These were running
on a dedicated remote server.

[edit] I forgot my main criticism which is that payouts
typically max of 70% and during slow Asian session,
near 50%. These low payouts demand a high Win
rate in order to succeed. I focused on the EUR/JPY
pair exclusively during the live testing.

For News Event trading, as where we predicted CAD RISE
on Employment News, which was correct, these binary
options can be used to limit upside/downside opportunity
and risk also… so they are a valuable tool for periods of
volatility such as News Events, versus straight Forex.

hyperscalper

1 Like

They are located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

1 Like

Interesting you mentioned this. I recently revisited fxchoice. Not that bad actually.
lqdfx I had to drop. The restrictions on order placements and stops i found a tad frustrating.

1 Like

…could be, who knows,

You are taking too much time and energy on this. You have to use strict money management. Spread it out over a few different brokers, only keep enough on the account to trade, withdraw profits regularly.

Cheers

1 Like

you’re kinda right, I guess it takes what it takes sometime and we have to do things that we don’t necessarily want to do but we have to do it in order to find the answer… quick word about about fx choice : they are solid broker but I hate the way they control datafeed on their mt4 . I am only doing demo for the last one week with them : yesterday was good. day before yesterday many pairs were grayed out ( usd/chf. usd jpy,…) I called them, they said it’s because of low liquidity. that is hw / bs. in fact there were big spikes when it was grayed out. people who are already in the trade, could benefit it. ( provided the spike goes in their direction ) 4 hrs ago Dollar index was grayed out …this is too much broker’s interference, trader should decide what is a good or bad trade for him. broker should have no skin in this aspect of the game . however yesterday was pretty much good , today so far dollar index was grayed out. and this is done intentionally by them and it happens when sudden spikes. this forex , no smooth sailing here. I mean you can see the chart when it is grayed out but you cannot open or exit the trade. other than this everything is good about this broker . I am keeping close watch on their MT4. I am checking how frequently it happens. I would love to go live with them. I think they are trust worthy brokers and let me say there is no other broker among US domestic brokers or international-unregulated brokers who is as trust worthy as they are in this business. what happened day before yesterday and also this morning disappointed me. I never saw their platform before so I don’t know if it’s a regular practice or not for this broker. I have no problem with their deposit/withdrawal , it is their decision to make. it may not suit me or I may dislike it is a different thing. sit tight, I will join you guys soon:soccer:

ps do you think Dollar index is not tradable around 8am Eastern time ? it was very volatile

Keep us posted on this. Not sure whats going on, but 96hs for a withdraw is troubling to say the least.

holy ■■■■ now they telling me monday afternoon after they told me for the pass two days my withdrawal will be process, something aight right

my withdrawal process started on monday mourning at 3am, they told me for the past 2 days my withdrawal was on it’s way now they saying the account team has left office and they won’t be back until monday

1 Like

Bro, that’s not a good look at all. Something is definitely up.

1 Like

dude i can’t log back into my account to get a screenshot, im fck

i feel as tho they running off with my money

EDIT: after i gave them my trusted broker list. man i never thought i be in this position

1 Like

Agreed, If nothing happens on monday then time to get FPA involved.

1 Like

the pending transaction for 7-10-2019 is what im waiting for the denied is me canceling my withdrawals

1 Like

i think my other accounts are in danger we shall see on monday

1 Like

I’m thinking it’s time for me to moonwalk back into the old reliables, TW and FXChoice.

1 Like

I think it will be all set by Monday early morning. the only thing is why you are not able to login , maybe it’s there std procedure . maybe they want to sign in at your end to tally all transactions with their records. I don’t know much about computers but I know there are websites where 2 people in 2 different locations cannot login at the same time. but I think they should inform you about it, if that’s the case. this would be very stupid move of them to run away with your money. this is just not possible when I think about it . it will be ok.