Going offshore to escape the CFTC

I just noticed that TW doesn’t have the typical EOD fattening of spreads. Don’t know if that is a fluke or what. They never used to be like that if i recall. Very much different then Coinexx EOD.

I have an account with them and those spreads have been like that for me since creation of my account (2 months)

1 Like

Interesting, that’s definitely a big change from what they used to be.

im able to log in now, i just don’t understand the long delay and the run around about my withdrawal, i been a major supporter of them but i don’t know now, we shall see

2 Likes

the old reliable is still reliable, remember coinexx bust on the scene last year but i never had any problems with my withdrawals but it’s no longer looking good, we shall see

2 Likes

TW on friday close at 4pm instead of 5pm, could that be the case

1 Like

Yeah not sure. I recall in the past the spreads fattened at EOD and EOW. Could be just a fluke, have to check it out next week and see.

1 Like

yes I remember once I was over the phone with capital one and they asked me to logout so they could login to tally some numbers. bankofamerica never asks to logout, maybe coinexx was logged in and working on it. I am glad you can login. the remaining problem will be solved by Monday, I think it’s ike 4 or 5 working days since you requested the withdrawal, right…it should be all fixed by monday or maybe before monday. but I guess they dont have staff or what you said in your previous post. let’s wait till Monday.

It is the 4 pm Friday close. Mon-Thur typical EOD, nothing crazy though. I’ve been with them since 2015, always have money with 36-48 hours, withdrawal twice monthly. I also use FXChoice. I haven’t jumped to any of the newer brokers, even though spreads and commish is a bit less. I believe if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! TW has never let me down. I was also with Finpro for about 6 months, withdrew all $$$ 2 days before they shut down. Just fluke luck nothing else, have never funded my converted account they transferred to Coinexx.

2 Likes

So this is now 2 withdrawal issues by members of this forum within past week. I recall you were actually assisting someone else a few days back with a Coinexx withdrawal. That entire group (FinPro (when it was around), Turnkey and Coinexx) doesn’t sit well with me. All running on same feed, I think it’s all same company with several brokers under their umbrella. Shut one down , open another. Probably just waiting for a large enough heist to take off with $$$. I beleieve that’s why the $2 commission, to lure as many traders as possible and then BOOM

2 Likes

Wow, cryptosurf, I just noticed we trade the same system. I may have brought this up to you before, not sure.

You mean Fib Pivots?

It seems likely that you are dealing with individuals that do not actually process the withdrawals. It is possible that they are inundated with requests. As more traders move to Coinexx, they will need to grow their team in order to accommodate that growth, especially if they continue to process withdrawals manually. In any case, at some point, you have to agree that some reasoning should be given as to why things are taking so long. Hopefully, they will get you sorted soon and/or provide you with that reasoning, because this kind of thing causes panic and can quickly lead to wide speculation and accusations, which is not good for business.

1 Like

Tradersway, you are a really good broker for us American traders. In my opinion, though, to be EXCELLENT, you need to start offering the Chinese yuan to trade, which is long overdue. The yuan is a very lively, major currency gaining importance that is quite profitable to trade almost every day. If LMFX and other newer brokers can offer it, you should be able to do that, too.

Is your 10|7 withdrawal a very big one?
Coinexx publish my total commission charge plus swap, per year,which is more than my total capital. So I don’t think they should be in financial difficulty.And it make no sense for them to give up this money machine.
I got my withdrawal last Saturday. I know lot of traders watch this thread. So maybe many withdrawals occurred this past week as traders saw my withdrawal problem.That caused your withdrawal delay. It is not saying your withdrawal is not coming.

2 Likes

no not big, they giving me the run around

Yes, fib pivots. Amazing how well it works. Just that extra bit of leverage offshore makes such a difference. I still enter very small, scaled positions, but can have more open across more pairs.

1 Like

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.eaglefx.com

Maybe good reviews at websites as Forex Peace Army are really fake reviews. It seems the address belongs to a hotel.
I am not american resident but i have opened a thread about FX Brokers accepting criptos as payment option at bitcointalk spanish subforum.

most websites who push regulated brokers always say non regulated brokers are a scam

1 Like

Yeah exactly. They base the scam off of the fact that it’s not regulated so I would rather get my reviews from actual people.

2 Likes