Going offshore to escape the CFTC

nah if they edited it out they will look more suspect, not good for business as they already been expose all they can do at this point is to explain their position

btw im not looking for them to change their business model im a happy customer. :open_mouth:

Real Trade Group (British Virgin Islands, or maybe Seychelles, or maybe Latvia)

It appears to be impossible to contact Real Trade. Here is the result of my attempt —

This broker is dead, and will be removed from our List before Monday.

In the meantime, comments (pro and con) are welcome here.

1 Like

coinexx reponds to my delayed withdrawal

Hi James! Your withdrawal has been processed. And we always process withdrawals within the stipulated time-frame. The delay to process your request was a result of a manual error/miscalculation (1 in a million) by the concerned team. And as soon as the accounts department identified it, they processed it without any further delay. Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Although not a good thing to happen, I give them credit for admitting their mistake instead of giving you the runaround.

2 Likes

cryptorocket withdrawal must be automatic over the weekend, i did a withdrawal about 7am sunday i receive my coins 48 minutes later im just now getting a email 1hr later asking me to confirm my withdrawal.

there is a trader on coinexx facebook review page Gaby Rose who told me her husband been waiting for 3 weeks to get his withdrawal, some kind of error must of happen doing their manual withdrawal process the last few weeks i hope that’s the case

If you are transferring crypto, I see no reason to have a manual withdrawal system in place for that. Just give traders the option to lock-in their withdrawal address (so that no other address can be used), and the problem is solved. Couple that with mobile 2FA or something, and you would have a pretty solid system that would allow for automatic processing. In the rare case where a trader wants to change their withdrawal address, then have careful measures in place to authenticate that request using a manual review process.

The only reason that I can think of, that would have them questioning this solution, would be in a case where their servers are hacked etc., but if that happened, then it would not matter what kind of system they had in place. That being said, it seems like a logical solution.

1 Like

Hello all.
I raised a ticket too for EagleFX after live chat saying that is ECN model but Terms and Conditions says Market Maker and they just updated T&C

1 Like

when doing my research on eaglefx i did find this, saying they are a market maker/ecn/stp broker, ask you can see the brokers that are highlighted is paid for by the broker so they must of stated they are a market maker/ ecn/stp broker

either way im happy with eaglefx service

i agree, coinexx states all withdrawal are manual, lqdfx is automatic but they call you if your withdrawal is large only to confirm you requested it. all brokers look at withdrawal request and must give the ok so nothing is truly automatic

look like TimBeam was right eaglefx did change their terms and Conditions, lol i still like eaglefx and will continue to trade with them and keep all updated if they start to act shady

I see no reason to have a manual review process in place if the trader has a withdrawal address that is locked-in unless they are checking every single trader to determine if they somehow abused the system in order to make their gains, every single time a trader withdrew their money, which does not seem practical at all. Any argument against automation with a solid system in place would seem suspect to me.

Nonetheless, I think that there is room for compromise if that is the case. At the very least, allowing traders to go this route following a defined grace period seems reasonable. That would allow them to weed out potential scammers while rewarding long-term traders with the benefit of fast withdrawals.

1 Like

This does not seem surprising to me, especially given the fact that many websites copy much of the legal content from other sites and just make it their own instead of hiring an attorney to draft something up. You see many cookie-cutter sites that are almost clones of other sites because they are made using templates. Does not mean that they are not credible, though. I would not give too much thought about it, really.

2 Likes

i agree, i have no problem with eaglefx, i been obsessed with these same day withdrawal brokers, i been spoil

How has eaglefx been with you? Did you prefer them over cryptorocket?

1 Like

i prefer both, but im leaning more towards eaglefx over cryptorocket, i make my decision in the new year.

1 Like

please if anybody having trouble withdrawing funds from coinexx this week moving forward let this thread know ASAP

1 Like

Real Trade has been removed from our Group 1 list of brokers, leaving us with 12 offshore brokers who will do business with U.S. residents.

Twelve is enough, if they all stay strong and honest, and successfully fend off the attacks of the CFTC.

But, attrition does occur. Real Trade is the latest example of attrition. Real Trade was not our most popular broker, but remarkably they were with us for over seven years.

Looking back over our nine-year history in this thread, we see that we have lost almost all the brokers who initially made it onto our List. Only twelve survive. We have vetted those twelve carefully, and we hope that they are the cream-of-the-crop. But, bad things can happen, and we could lose one or more of the remaining twelve.

So, let’s be on the lookout for additional offshore brokers to add to our List. The more, the merrier !

I will be hospitalized for a couple of days this week for minor surgery. It’s nothing serious, but I might be really cranky when I get home — so, I’ll likely stay away from the forum for a few days. Don’t burn the place down, in my absence :rofl:

Here’s a wild thought — find a new broker, this week, to replace Real Trade.

3 Likes

was tallinex our most popular broker they went scam?

I am really disturbed @SmallPaul about your problems with Coinexx. I have a few accounts with them. By coincidence, I was going to rearrange some allocation with them. I really hope your problem was just some backoffice error. This just reinforces my effort to find a path to trading with other brokers. (I’ll follow up on that in a different post). Withdrawal requests to Coinexx are going out now. I’ll update about their response time.

1 Like