Going offshore to escape the CFTC

When I had withdrawal problem I went to another broker. I opened account and upload my documents. Then I had an issue and I went to chat with the guy. Guess what? The guy was not there. I waited for 15 minutes and abandon that broker.

fxchoice has been rock solid

did a test withdrawal with eaglefx and took 1hr 13 minutes bitcoins was in my coinbase account, im really loving crytptorockets and eaglefx for the same day withdrawals.

this could be a game changer

1 Like

I’d like to give a shout out to AMP Global for launching in Europe and bringing an opportunity for non - US customers to trade Real Exchange - Traded Futures on the worlds Regulated futures exchanges. To have these products available for trading along with Forex, Cfd’s and Micros is a huge plus and a really unique and awesome solution. I think IB is the only other broker doing this but AMP Global is cheaper.

I could be wrong, but weren’t they always available in Europe? I know they were in the UK.

1 Like

just found another review on Eaglefx, their swap fees are a little high but hey brokers gotta make money

They are a USA - Chicago based FCM that had launched and expanded their operations AMP Global (EU), maybe a year ago, out of Cyprus. I’m not sure about UK office but they have clients from everywhere, I’m sure.

1 Like

It appears they created AmpGlobal as a separate European division. AmpFutures is the one that’s been around for years now. I have an account with them as well.

2 Likes

I sent the following email to the only address we have for this broker (info@realtrader .eu)

Here is a screen-shot of my email —

2 Likes

To be clear, are you saying you are US Citizen with less than 10 million dollars and have an MT5 trading account with AmpFutures? If so, this is good news as it is another option for us. It was not clear that there was such an option for US citizens at AmpGlobal’s website.

Yes, am a US resident and have an account since 2016 with no such requirements. I dont use MT5 tho because it sucks. Tradingview or Multicharts works fine for me.

AmpGlobal was a recent venture into the European market with their recent trading regs.
Read more about it here: AMP Global Group

AmpFutures is for US and UK residents.
Read more about that here: https://www.ampfutures.com/

EDIT: Stage5 is also a good Futures broker as well for US residents. https://stage5trading.com

1 Like

RealTrade is looking like a scam broker and should be remove from our list

3 Likes

Poloniex is dropping their U.S. Customers, Just Received this email from them

Hello Poloniex Customer,

We are writing to inform you that Poloniex is spinning out from Circle into a new company called Polo Digital Assets, Ltd. This new company will have the full backing of a major Asian investment group, who intends to focus on the needs of global crypto traders.

Unfortunately, the Poloniex spin out will not include US customers, so Circle is winding down access to the Poloniex exchange for you and other US customers. Here is the wind down schedule:

October 18, 2019, US persons will no longer be able to create, or complete the set-up, of a new Poloniex account.

November 1, 2019, you will no longer be able to execute trades and should no longer deposit assets.

You will be able to access and withdraw your cryptocurrencies, through Circle until at least December 15, 2019.

The full announcement can be found here and our Customer Support Team is available to answer any questions you may have. Simply reply to this message and we will get back to you.

Team Poloniex

1 Like

Yeah I got that too. Really never used them anymore. They were great in the days of Mintpal but has been meh since then.

1 Like

outside of bitcoin-u.s. dollar every other cryptocurrency is tradable on cryptoricket abd eaglefx but their spreads on bitcoin-us dollar is damn near 200 pips, crazy

1 Like

That is the problem. Some time ago, I learned that Hugo’s Way was marking up their spreads by +0.11%. As a result, you are automatically forfeiting 22% of your profits from spreads alone, after round-trip at max leverage. That does not even include commission fees. It is completely insane. Yet, I suppose that it is okay for some traders that do not know any better and/or are swing trading with much smaller leverage.

There are better options available for people that want to trade cryptocurrency, but I still think that we can do much better and hope to see better solutions available in the future.

2 Likes

Question for clint under Eaglefx you have them listed as a market-maker and orders subject to requotes but on their website they say they are a ECN/STP broker, did you get that information from Eaglefx?

Hello Paul,

Here’s the bit about market making —

Also, notice that Section 4 defines words used in the Terms and Conditions. Market Maker is defined, but there is no mention of ECN or STP.

3 Likes

thanks for the information clint i will talk to them about this

EDIT: i have pointed this information out to Eaglefx since they claim to be ECN/STP, online chat customer service has open an support ticket for the higher up to answers my question, i also showed them this thread and how they are listed.

Looks like someone bothered to read their Terms and Condition, yea they are gonna change their whole business model because someone raised a support ticket. Most probably they will edit out that part in the ToS and continue being a market maker as usual.