Going offshore to escape the CFTC

They charge hidden fees for a deposit. I tried them with a 20 deposit on BTC. When I received it in my account it was 14 and that was about 30 mins later and BTC hadn’t moved that much. They claim no deposit fees. Wouldn’t answer why I didn’t receive the correct amount.

2 Likes

yeah i just read that somewhere else, not a good broker

look like coinexx still having withdrawal issues, this makes at least 4 traders including myself had or having issues with getting their withdrawals

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14988/coinexx-forex-brokers

Not exactly sure what you are referring to, but any transfer of BTC will incure a small miner/transfer fee. Not all cryptocurrency is created equally though, which is why some prefer to use alternative cryptocurrencies because they are faster and cheaper to transfer than actual bitcoin. Some provide other benefits as well.

Im aware of the transfer process. However it should not be a 5-6$ charge. This was about them saying no fee deposit but in fact having a fee deposit. This also applied to other people depositing. They only allow BTC so this is what im referring to not other cryptos, with other brokers I prefer to use currency with a faster transfer but they only accepted BTC at that broker. All in all no excuse on such a large discrepancy in 30 mins when btc was bouncing in a zone. I get what youre saying though.

1 Like

To clarify, what I meant to say, was, I am not sure who (which broker) you are referring to. In any case, you seem to understand how it all works already.

Some good news on Coinexx- My withdrawal and another from a trading partner were processed. Mine took 42hrs and his request from the 23rd was processed in less than 24hrs.

When we compared notes, they were transmitted within minutes of each other. Both were USDC.

3 Likes

good to hear, all traders need to keep us posted about their coinexx withdrawal experience, some traders has lost faith in coinexx, by posting good experience that can restore faith in them. im still on the side line for the moment

2 Likes

I have one other partner that just DM’d that he jumped in to test w/d from Coinexx. He posted a 4k withdrawal sometime on the 23rd. I’ll let you guys know how that one goes also.

Their w/d process is clunky with two seperate emails to verify- One automatic and the other from their accounting, which you could miss or not see for a while. Maybe this was the cause of some of the delays we’ve heard about? Maybe they have trouble with larger amounts because of crypto exchange regulations and limits?

I pulled last remaining balance from Coinexx. Me thinks it’s a sign to take my futures account at AMP more seriously.

3 Likes

those traders didn’t miss the emails, they have talk to coinexx live support and thru emails and got the run around like they did me, this could be early signs on what the future holds, be careful with making excuses for these brokers

1 Like

Certainly no excuses. Just trying to be objective since two of three withdrawals have gone well this week. Waiting to hear on a third. It would help if Coinexx got out in front of this and said something useful. But like you, I also have a zero balance with them for now.

3 Likes

Based on what I know, this scenario does not seem likely to me. Generally speaking, some crypto exchanges may have a daily withdrawal limit of 2 BTC or similar for newer or anonymous accounts, but oftentimes, once proper KYC has been completed, those limits are removed. It really depends on the exchange. Some exchanges may have no limits at all. It may also depend on where they are getting their excess BTC. They may even buy it in large amounts when the valuation is down to save/make money and to have an insurance fund in place. Who knows. I believe that the more likely scenario is an internal problem, likely an employee that screwed up or theft. Hopefully, it will all rollover soon and people can get back to trading without too much concern. The positive thing to consider is that people are eventually getting their money…so far.

2 Likes

Saw this posted today. Make sure you are going to the right site. I’m sure everyone here is but just to be sure.

1 Like

im waiting till the dust settle before i go back to coinexx, if i go back

1 Like

FURTHER FEEDBACK ON CLOSEOPTION BINARY OPTIONS

Well, I’ve been hammering away at CloseOption Forex binaries,
and I must say how extremely impressed I am at their apparent
fairness. Using the most precise tick feed I can get, from
Dukascopy and comparing it side by side to CloseOption’s
pricing, it is just amazingly well done.

The unbelievable precision and fairness of their execution is way
beyond what I expected. So, even at the micro-scalping level,
they definitely exceed expectations.

Now, they do execute in a browser, and so you need to pick
your browser carefully. I found that Chrome introduced some
unwanted delays, so I’ve just been using Firefox on a dedicated
server.

Even with the fastest “snaps” in pricing, when you click the CALL
or PUT button, it fairly and honestly nails your strike price. Then
with high precision it fairly awards you your WIN or LOSS on the
selected timeframe.

BUT, GET THIS: On a live account they keep awarding me
"unconditional" cash, like $5 or $10 of course to keep me interested
as a client, but it’s a nice touch. Right now I’m in a small dollar
testing phase which, as I’m reporting, performs better than expected.

WHY USE BINARY OPTIONS. While most U.S. Traders do not have
access to “pure” or so-called “foreign” binary options, CloseOption
will work with U.S. persons. BUT WHY IS IT IMPORTANT in
Forex trading ??? BECAUSE…

In Binary Options, there are only 2 outcomes, Win or Lose and the
"options" part of it offers you a completely defined and restricted
Profit Up-side, and Loss Down-side. So… if you are trading HIGH
VOLATILITY you can completely bracket your RISK. Very very
useful. In contrast to “straight Forex” where a very tiny WIN yields
very little; in a Binary Option, a very tiny WIN yields the Payout Rate
on your initial Wager.

In simple terms, a One PIP Win is a Win and a 70% payout pays $70
on a $100 wager, for example. Loss would be the $100 wagered. The
rules are that simple. [EDIT] even a 1/10th PIP Win is a Win…

My only beef is that payout rates range from 50% to 70% or possibly
80% so they are lower than I would like to see; but these can be very
useful to U.S. persons. Recommended.

[EDIT] my wishlist beef would be the ability to fully automate, but
they do not offer an API. Only Binary dot com offers an API, but will
not deal with U.S. persons.

hyperscalper

1 Like

Evaluating OspreyFx. Requires KYC info. No stablecoin support. Spreads are nothing special. Backoffice system looks good. Anyone else here actually running trades with them?

Thats my previous comment on them as well as the other comment I just recently posted. Trades executions was regular. Nothing special. Their support wasn’t the best. Blocked me on twitter when I acquired why there was hidden fees and to at least change their website to reflect it. Wouldn’t recommend. Also when they try to prove their legitimacy they always refer to one particular guy. I dont know anyone else that has a live account with them. The other people I see interacting with them have a demo. They recently ran a competition for up to 50k for first place, but they wouldn’t show if the winner was actually real. They did show the winner for the 3rd place finish which was 10k, but the person that one is the same guy they always refer to if you ask about their legitimacy, its like hes their only trader. All in all wouldnt recommend.

3 Likes

They look like the same as Hugosway and a slew of other clones

Hey, don’t get on Hugosway now :joy: has yet to give me any issues

1 Like