Going offshore to escape the CFTC

these brokers are using the same service to start their forex broker, they are not own by the same people

one thing for sure what ever service they use they always paid withdrawals

Did you ever try out n1cm?

Hi Alisha,

Number 1 Capital Markets (aka n1cm) was discussed by aaceofspades, HyperScalper, SmallPaul, and Biodragon several months ago.

I did a quick manual search of subsequent posts to find out whether anything resulted from that discussion, but I couldn’t find the answer. So, unless I missed something in my search, it looks like n1cm just got lost in the subsequent discussion of Coinexx (which became the hot topic of the day for many, many days).

Anyway, here’s what my manual search turned up —

2 Likes

im gonna pull back on cryptorocket and eaglefx, i never had a problem with them but i gonna wait till they grow a little more before i put anymore money with them.

1 Like

I have opened a small account to try with them. In regardess to BDSwiss doesnt look like they are accepting US clients. Upon going to the site, and doing country of residence the U.S is not listed.

Thanks for checking. I didn’t try because I’m already registered. I deleted the post.

Let us know about N1CM when you have some news.

All this talk about Coinexx has me concerned, I’m requesting a full withdrawal to test, will report back how it goes.

Looking at Tradersway, FXChoice, and LQDFX as noted above, but going through previous posts, Tradersway seems #1 of what’s remaining. Is anyone able to give them a ranking? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Here is a basic spreadsheet that I use, for anyone that is interested. It pulls some data from CoinMarketCap.com. It is geared towards crypto, but can be used for other things. Light gray fields for user input.

Screenshot:

Download link:

Search my posts. Been with Tradersway since 2015. Never a price spike, frozen platform, withdrawal issue. Commission a bit higher at $6, but I literally have watched price come within .01 of stops and not take them out. I have recently added FXChoice as well for simple risk mitigation and they have better spreads on metals and they offer indicies which TW does not.

3 Likes

Thank you Clint for the effort. Nice pot :crossed_fingers:

Hi, I’ve been watching this forum for a long time. I just registered today to let you guys know what happened with traders way. My stop loss hit, did not reach the stop loss price yet. Here is the picture below. I never noticed until now.

My stop loss hit on usd/cad, and the price didn’t even reach my stop loss price yet. Why did I come out of the trade?
I put stop loss AT: 1.30776. It didn’t hit yet but I’m out of the trade? 1.30776( it didn’t reach this price yet!!!)

yes i see. i notice tradersway been getting bad reviews lately about this same issue, look like they are trading against some of their clients

1 Like

I contacted them and send a screenshot “ A picture is worth a thousand words"and
They are denying.
I’m done with them.
They’re response:

1 Like

Hi TraderO,

I was sorry for your loss, however before giving a bad review and talk about Traderswas as they stole your money, please take one more look at your chart and read also their email more carefully.

As far as I see your chart it shows that the price was about 1 pip from the SL when it got trigerred and then prices changed direction.

Reading TW email they also mention the “Ask price”. Can you please also check your MT4 and tell es what price does your chart show? If it is not the Ask price then there is nothing to talk about.

I personally do not trade with them but often there is drama here on the traders side although the broker did nothing wrong. So lets observe it first in detail.

U[quote=“ForExchange, post:7913, topic:35612”]
stole your money,
[/quote]
I never said they stole my money, I just said stop loss hit before reaching the price level. Is this normal? And it’s not 1 pip, it’s 7 pips

I’m sorry, yes 1 pip away triggered my stop loss, I usually scalp sometimes. 1 pip it’s matter for me.

Well if you say they trigger a SL they should not have, this means they took your money although they should have not.

Can you please check what I asked? What price does your Chart show? On the print screen you made the price reached your level within one pip.

Check your chart option:

There are usually 3 options:
Bid price(which means chart displays bid price,)ask price, last price.
If your chart set either bid price or last price,your stop could be trigged even your chart was 1pip away,since the spread is wider than 1pip.