Going offshore to escape the CFTC

im guessing once approve and they hit the send button your dollar is converted to crypto at that moment and sent to your wallet, any fluctuations in price will be doing that process, :pray:

Ok, that is good. I personally have only used stable coins with them for quite some time, but I wish they would support Rippleā€¦ Itā€™s hard to beat Rippleā€™s visa/MC level transactions per second limits (zero pending transaction issues) w/ <15 second transfers to your wallet.

2 Likes

there is a coinexx client on FF claiming coinexx is asking him for KYC docoments before they allowed him to withdraw his money, another delay tactic from coinexx.

1 Like

thanks but im curious that why withdrawal issues with coinexx are a big issue and you give eaglefx a pass :rofl: they also have a withdrawal compliant on fpa.

you seriously have soft corner for hugosway jafx family. and on the other hand youā€™ve been bashing coinexx since the beginning :joy::joy:

I think its because Coinexx is supposed to be one of the top brokers here. An extremely safe choice. If something is up with one of our safestest choices I would like to know since they are my backup broker vs a new broker on the scene.

2 Likes

agree we need to know but there is a difference between letting us know here and exaggerating!

while paul was having withdrawal issue i read few members here confirmed that their withdrawals are coming in on time. also the facebook story that is blown up here seems a sham & mr paul is the only person going everywhere and bring us news. and if you have read the thread from the beginning you might need to give it a thorough read.

And as much as he does for coinexx, he should be doing it for other brokers he is recommending here. being unbiased and rational is they key to posting on this thread.

1 Like

dude i hammer any broker who done wrong i give no broker a pass , we traders only have each other to keep these brokers honest, my past experience dealing offshore broker let me see red flags regardless of what broker, i too wanna see coinexx do good but they going thru some issues at the moment so i stay away

i was the one who brought coinexx to this thread if anything i would be giving them a pass but i donā€™t do that if i see wrong doing

if you think because these broker use the same compnay they own by the same people, then finpro/turnkey forex and fxbrew and many more are own by the same people. i explain to you before, geez

2 Likes

btw my name is poundtrader on forexpeacearmy, go look at my replies on coinexx scam folder and you tell me if i got it in for coinexx

you can also see my post in tradersway and fxchoice scam folder under my name poundtrader you will notice i post under every broker i trade with because i keep a eye on them and when something comes up im the first to see whatā€™s going on with the brokers i trade with and have a live account.

you can also see my post on eaglefx and cryptorocket where i talk about my withdrawal experience, just type in their names on FPA also check tradersway, fxchoice and coinexx, once again under my FPA username poundtrader

and donā€™t forget to scroll up to see where i posted coinexx on my personal list of my most trusted broker. serval times

EDIT: I havenā€™t posted on lqdfx yet and i love this broker. :hushed:

1 Like

as you guys might know from me posting my screenshot of my coinexx withdrawal list my name is james lucas and here is coinexx facebook page i am pin as the first comment under most helpful, you can also see where coinexx responded to my withdrawal issue and me posting back

after going back and reading coinexx responds to issues make me feel a little better about my issue i had with them, they have been doing a good job protecting their reputation, i like how fast the forex community pounce on their withdrawal issue it let them know get it together it donā€™t take long for cause and effect. :joy:

Apparently they are a KYC broker now.

1 Like

so that trader on FF was correct when he said he canā€™t withdraw his funds until he show them KYC documents

but they still say Instant Account Setup. No Verification Required on their website

1 Like

Yeah maybe they havenā€™t updated it yet. I just noticed when I logged into my profile.

I had to bail on them and back with TW and FXChoice.

1 Like

well this is what coinexx just told me, wth going on

" You are required to upload - a Photo ID Proof ( Government issued ID like driving license or passport )- a latest 3 months Address Proof ( bank statement or Utility Bill )

You can upload all the above-mentioned documents here Coinexx - Portal Under upload documents > Individual account. Once you have uploaded, your account will be verified within 24 working hours.

Thatā€™s what we need only "

1 Like

Wonder what changed. Something happened.

1 Like

something had to happen. i donā€™t know if this is a good thing or bad thing, imagine you sign up with a fake name to stay anonymous and you go to withdraw and they ask for KYC documents :rofl::

Yeah that could be a problem alright.

1 Like

like i said im on the sideline to see how this unfolds, i might go back, i might not i shall see

EDIT: remember coinexx does have traders with 500k and more so this could be pressure from banks/prime broker they use

remember when i link finpro trading with them using turnkeyfx as their broker service and i pointed out lmax also uses turnkeyfx / http://turnkeyfx.com/

now go to myfxbook click on broker spreads and only use coinexx and lmax and you will see the same spreads

1 Like

Compare and contrast these two at Trustpilot. At least Cryptorocket takes the time to acknowledge and respond. Coinexx nothing at all.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/cryptorocket.com
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/coinexx.com