Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Exactly. That is what I think he does not understand as he did not still not check those options. Until he checks the options we do not know what actually happened but to me it looks pretty normal.

You replied to me but I dont know what your replying to for you comment to make sense?

edit: ohh you were trying to reply to the guy above.

TraderO,
I meant to reply to you.
Right clock on your chart:
select “properties”, and a window pop up;
select"show";
now you can see there are boxs that say"show bid price line", “show last price line”,“show ask price line”.
If either of formal two boxs is checked, then your stop could be triggered when your chart is 1 pip away from your stop price.Because when your bid price is 1 pip away, your ask price has reached your stop price.

1 Like

Sorry, meant to reply to TraderO.

Uncle wmwmw, it was unchecked, and now I checked it. I think you are right. When I checked the boxes, the bit line was a little bit higher than a candle tip. Probably that is what happened. That could’ve triggered the stop loss.

You should always have the ask price line turned on, especially if you are scalping.

4 Likes

Following up on the third Coinexx withdrawal. It was completed today 10/28. 5 days after request. It took the longest but was also the smallest amount at 3.5k.

2 Likes

should only take 48hrs after 2 email is confirm witch comes 12hrs after first request

another trader have been waiting 3.5 weeks and still no withdrawal, see below

1 Like

When was it requested if you don’t mind me asking? And are you including the weekend. Just curious.

Wednesday AM their time, 23 Oct. Second confirmation was replied to the following day, Thursday. It should have been completed by Friday. Several other brokers can complete withdrawals in 24 hours and sometimes much less. I don’t know why Coinexx seems unorganized and inconsistent. In the end, all three withdrawals were completed but I still have a bad feeling about them. All three of us have a zero balance with them now.

3 Likes

I completely agree. No excuse. Just wanted to get the full picture. Thanks.

1 Like

I have contacted Coinexx, directly, after seeing many reports of delayed withdrawals. After the usual series of canned responses and repeating myself, I insisted that the matter be escalated. Once escalated, I was able to speak with a manager. Here is one response that was given:

I referred him to this thread and encouraged him to allow Coinexx to join in on the conversation, as that would go a long way to regain traders’ trust. We will see. I want to see Coinexx succeed, because their success will lead to our success.

3 Likes

I think they need to acknowledge what the current industry standard in process withdrawals. As limited as it may be. Anything too much outside the norm is going to leave traders with a bad taste. Especially with wild swings in BTC prices.

3 Likes

Agreed @_METHOS. Pure speculation on my part, but I don’t buy the confirmation email for “additional security layer” excuse. If I didn’t have 2FA, then maybe I could see it. With 2FA, it seems like a delay tactic. Especially, when they’re dragging their feet with the emails and delays with “client replies”. :ok_hand: Suuurrreee…

They’re either a ponzi broker or they don’t have a solid back office in place. I hope they’re an honest broker that only needs to streamline their redemption system. Maybe I’ll return when they do.

There is still the question of a trader that’s been waiting for weeks on a withdrawal from them??

1 Like

i agree it’s a major delay tactic that got my BS radar up, there is no need for a 2nd confirmation that they don’t tell you about witch comes 12hrs later, the classic ponzi to delay you as long as they can.

EDIT: you can see where another trader said he been with coinexx for a year and sometimes it takes 7 days

1 Like

In the case the trader waiting 3.5 weeks for withdrawal, it was not coinexx’s fault .
The guy was trying to withdraw through wire transfer.

yes i know that’s me in the thread / poundtrader

Hi HyperScalper, as a fellow scalper, I would like to try closeoption for a small dollar amount. I would like to know did you withdraw any amount and how long did it take to get it?

At what point does Coinexx withdraw and convert from fiat to crypto? Are people exposed to the wild fluctuations of crypto while in a holding pattern for days waiting for Coinexx to actually send the payment?

1 Like