Going offshore to escape the CFTC

yeah i notice the screenshot look funny i just posted on FPA asking him to post a little more evidence, something not right about this trader because coinexx showed us the blockchain info and it was only $5

simon says you have two user names :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I took the liberty of cropping out some of the text from his supposed screenshot. The text at the top of the image is part of the withdrawal amount (all monochrome), whilst the text below it is taken from other text along that same line, all of which contains color, which is why the withdrawal amount appears more blurry than the rest of the text. The withdrawal amount text is also not in line, vertically, with all of the other text, which can be seen if you view the original screenshot using some software:

2 Likes

unless trader provide more proof i say he’s a fraud and looking to tarnish coinexx reputation

Yes, I had created this username love4x, but then decided to not use it and stick with only The_Kingsman

It will be difficult for anyone to trust you when doing things like that.

2 Likes

Are you currently trading with them? I opened a demo account today, but I noticed that not all of the account types were available and the leverage options were not correct. I would be curious to see what their real spreads are for their various account types, as they appear to offer different options.

Using one of your identities (your sock puppet) to agree with, or converse with, one of your other identities is seriously frowned upon by the Babypips admin.

Sock-puppeting will get you kicked to the curb in a New York minute.

1 Like

i trade with them their spreads are not razor thin like coinexx but they tell you that’s how they make their money spreads and commissio, they have a few large accounts and money managers that use them and most important they pay withdrawals within 24hrs most of the time 12hrs or less

EDIT: there you go methos im a shill for lqdfx :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks. I am mostly interested in their spreads for USOIL. SInce they have different account types, with different spread offerings, I am curious to see what is the best that they offer.

1 Like

yeah i think that guy is a scam coinexx responded and he refuse to show any proof, much respect for coinexx for stepping up to protect their brand :clap:

1 Like

You have to have photoshop skills to get the ladies. Or nunchuck skills…

I need to go to bed.

1 Like

Thanks for the Proton email suggestion!

I love the forensics!

1 Like

Just a quick note. An associate of mine had his Coinexx portal
username and password stolen by a KeyLogger. Hackers
were able to forge a message appearing to originate
from his ProtonMail account (did not originate from the
SENT folder of the real account) to Coinexx so Coinexx sent
the contents of 2 small MT4 accounts to Hackers’ BitCoin wallet.

He was one of the victims the Coinexx Rep mentions… Coinexx denied
any wrong doing, and stonewalled his claims. Just sayin’…
Immediately, Coinexx responded by greatly enhancing their
withdrawal protocols, since he had not been the only victim …

[EDIT] as a public service, a utility I began to use myself, on Windows
systems, I highly recommend using “KeyScrambler”. KeyLoggers are
defeated in trying to intercept when this is installed and active.

hyperscalper

2 Likes

Thanks for the “keylogger” suggestion hyperscalper. I will definitely try it out. Safety against hack attempts is utmost important for all of us, as Crypto transactions are irreversible and many of us are quite vulnerable there.

What’s your view about 2FA? I have heard that phones can also be hacked these days :roll_eyes: but I strongly feel everyone must use 2FA when dealing Cryptos. It is another layer of defense and I feel it makes stealing attempts very difficult.

Just getting set up with LQDFX. I have some limits in, so when they hit I’ll let you guys know. I set up a live ECN account last week to look at the spreads and decided to fund it. XAU and MXN spreads are lowest of the brokers we have been discussing, so that’s where I’ll start.

4 Likes

FWIW, I saw this quote about a recent withdrawal dispute with BDSwiss. First time I’ve heard of a broker requiring a fixed return address to a wallet. A good security hurdle I guess, but they’re saying it’s more about AML compliance. That they can legally keep your funds until you comply with the ever changing regs seems to be a constant theme in our business now. We’re all going to see more of this. You should have a wallet anyhow so get ready.

“Exchange wallet addresses can change. We require a fixed private return wallet address for your funds to not get lost. Explicit confirmation needed that the given address is in fact private and owned by you for AML purposes.”

FPA post is here

Fxchoice has narrow spread on USoil,which is better than coinexx.

3 Likes

Thanks. I will check them out when I have more time.