Going offshore to escape the CFTC

May I ask if you are willing to say what offshore brokers you use? I use coinexx but I am thinking about FXChoice, just wondering who you are using offshore? If you are willing to say…

you would need non us citizen nominee director + power of attorney apostilled + non us citizen to open bank account & be signatory + you may be able to be beneficiary, otherwise you will need another entity you control as UB + hand over blood and DNA to IRS when you report that you’re a US citizen holding >50% ownership of a foreign controlled corporation… Form 5471 is VERY intrusive & time consuming.

nominee director and bank account. you have a contract with the nominee director who name is on the bank account then there is another contract that you and the director present to the bank that contract state the nominee director have no control of that account and he or she can’t deposit or withdraw money from the bank account, on the other hand the contract state you as a payee or something like that have full authority / control of bank account and only you can deposit or withdraw money from bank account.

EDIT: this is also true with offshore IBC where the nominee director and shareholder is on all the documents that show they are the owner of IBC but you have full control of the IBC but keeping you the true owner from public records

NEITHER OWNER NOR SHAREHOLDER BE…

The offshore structure scheme requires that you not be
either 1) the owner of the company, nor 2) a shareholder
of the company; because I believe that makes you a
beneficiary. But if you are just an employee of the company,
then you cannot beconsidered as a beneficiary, despite the
fact that your compensation would be tied to the success
of the trading efforts, and your job would be to ensure
profitability for the trading company which employs you.

hyperscalper

What Is The Role Of A Nominee Director? What Is The Role Of A Nominee Director?

What is a nominee shareholder and a nominee director? What is a nominee shareholder and a nominee director? | IRB Law

What Are The Main Differences Between a Nominee Shareholder and a Beneficiary Owner?

The question is how will the bank look at that second contract with a US citizen on it… :thinking:

some offshore banks specialize in that kind of service and some don’t like those type of agreements because they feel your up to no good, read the links i posted above you can also find more info online

"The risks

Hiring a nominee director is not without risk. While a nominee director should act in a passive manner, with all business decisions being deferred to the investors, the nominee director is bestowed with power in the company. The nominee director is capable of making strategic decisions related to the operations and management of the company and may also act on behalf of the company with clients, suppliers and governments without the expressed consent of the investors.

Thus, it is very important that only a professional corporate services firm with available references be hired to provide a nominee director. Consideration can be given to including special clauses in the contract to stipulate specific guidelines regarding decision-making responsibilities. This can help to ensure that the nominee director fulfills their role effectively and the company achieves the desired objectives for its investors."

EDIT: there are a few reputable firms in the U.K and tax havens that can provide nominee services

Will do… My main reason for trying to do this years ago was to move up the food chain out of retail to an EU Tier 2 Prime Broker offering interbank platforms (EBS, FXall, Hotspot ect) and direct trading with Tier 1 banks… it was possible to access that market in the US <100K until Dod Frank… the annual maintenance cost to pull this together would likely be completely ridiculous, but worth it if the bank issue can be resolved without risk… thanks for the info

1 Like

yeah i understand, i know american guy who uses dukascopy for banking and trading, but that’s all i know i have no clue how he set things up

I found this article / package on a website previously shared: The Belize IBC & Seychelles Foundation Combo

I can’t post links, but searching it on ecosia, comes up as the first result.

I’m still working on trying to educate myself, but this sounds like a good way for a US citizen to go. Foundation can be the Nominee Shareholder of the IBC, I believe. No idea if it could also be the Director, or if that has to be a person. Also curious with the Foundation benefiting the Foundation, that should allow for working with a bank, since the US citizen isn’t the benefactor. I might just email them, to see if they can explain it further for me.

Any of you have thoughts on this?

1 Like

just received this email from https://uphold.com

0% Commissions; 0% Debit & Credit Card Fees; 0% Withdrawal Charges

Hi James,

Today we’re making cryptocurrencies more accessible and affordable than ever before with the launch of commission-free trading, and a stunning new interface that allows you to trade any supported asset within 10 seconds.

Available only on iOS and Android Mobile Applications, the new Uphold App features our ‘Anything to Anything’ interface, which enables you to fund your account, send money to friends and family abroad, or trade directly between more than 60 cryptos, national currencies and metals, using just one screen.

i never use them but to charge 0 fees tells me their fees are in the exchange rate / you get less than what you paid for

1 Like

holly molly coinebase now have a 72hrs hold on your bitcoins so i cancel my buy order and transfer my funds to coinbase pro brought my bitcoins and send them within 25 mins 6/confirmations

1 Like

‘Cash App’ is the KING.

3 Likes

Just glancing, there seems to be exchange fees and spreads applied. The exchange fees are not competitive for crypto. No idea what their spreads look like. If they allow you to trade directly on the exchange and also apply a spread for crypto on top of the exchange fee, I would definitely avoid.

1 Like

Trading Affirmations

1. My trading plan decides what is a good trading opportunity

2. I will keep a trading journal

3. I’m consistently a profitable trader

4. I’m in control of my emotions

5. Market presents unlimited opportunities

6. I’m happy when I follow my trading plan, and feel pain when i deviate from it

7. I cannot control the market - I can only control my actions.

8. I’m a professional trader, not a gambler.

9. I deserve to be successful.

10. Trading is my business.

5 Likes

Couldn’t help it.

6 Likes

Has anyone ever used EagleFX? A lot of people seem to be using them but not sure why. The website doesn’t look anything special

1 Like

i use them with no problems, all my withdrawals are within the same day/ 2hrs including weekends saturday and sunday, a true game changer, a flashy website doesn’t make any broker trust worthy

5 Likes

what is that?

do you use BTC wallet?