Going offshore to escape the CFTC

what do you mean? i use bitcoin to withdraw to my coinbase pro account, sell my bitcoin then i do a ACH transfer to my bank.

Possibly he means do you use a standalone wallet like Samurai
or a “cloud wallet service” like Coinbase, and I think that’s been
answered.

[edit] I guess it is spelled “Samourai” instead

hyperscalper

1 Like

i have a Electrum Wallet but never use it because im not a fan of holding cryptocurrency.

EDIT: i also have a wallet at blockchain.com use it 4 times. what i found out moving crypto to different wallets then cashing out can get expensive with fees

LQDFX bitcoin withdrawals

if you withdraw $10,000 you receive 1.0661520072 Bitcoins that’s around $9,706.57

that’s around 3% fee witch is way to much, all other brokers you pretty much receive $10,000 give or take a few dollars

1 Like

If they are charging a withdrawal fee for BTC, I would drop them fast. There is absolutely no reason for that. The mining fee is taken out of the balance during transfer, so there is no cost for them.

That being said, when working with cryptocurrency, it is important to use the BTC value before and after transfer, and not the USD value, since there may be heavy valuation fluctuations.

3 Likes

traders can use their back office check price box before withdrawing

1 Like

CLOSEOPTION BINARIES CRYPTO TRANSFERS

They temporarily lost their Crypto transfer partner, but they
said I could sent cash via BitCoin. So I did it. But it took
like a week for them to figure out that they didn’t know what
they were doing, to credit the account (sans their provider)
and just credited my account with an amount anyway…
So, they did the right thing but very clumsily…

Still, it’s the best purely Binary platform around, and I still
like them very much; however, I have super-special indicators,
in order to measure nano trending and it’s not something
available for everyone.

However, again, for normal News Event trading, Risk Management,
and especially for smaller directional predicted moves; it is a great tool.
And, as I’ve said before they are U.S.A. friendly, and have KYC.

hyperscalper

Is there an offshore stock brokers forum on baby pips?, who are the best offshore stock brokers with good leverage? anyone ?

do offshore stock brokers offer more leverage on stocks than U.S. stock brokers?

EDIT: EAGEFX has about 65 stocks you can trade those stock are some of the largest companies in the world

1 Like

Do you want to trade the actual stock or the CFD? If CFD, Eaglefx, CryptoRocket and Hugosway are some that offer that

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

im guessing they are using a 3rd party to handle their crypto deposits and withdrawals

If that is the case, I would be curious as to why. Such a decision does not make any sense to me, personally. Transferring cryptocurrency is about as simple as it gets; all you need is a send address and a receive address, just like sending/receiving an email.

The only question is whether or not the transfer process is manual or automatic. Requiring a 3rd-party for something so simple seems nonsensical, especially given the fact that any manual withdrawal/approval process would most likely require action on their end anyway, as trusting a 3rd-party to handle that would be very risky and irresponsible in most cases.

Personally, I have never traded with this particular broker, so anything that I say on this topic is purely speculative with regard to how things are done on their end, specifically. I can only make general comments about how things work and/or should work, so that others can investigate and decide for themselves.

If I were trading with them, I would certainly want to know if they are, in fact, charging a withdrawal fee for cryptocurrency, and, if so, what their exact reasoning for that is. I would want to be certain, one way or the other, and be able to understand it so that I could make an educated decision going forward.

2 Likes

QUITTERS NEVER WIN…
WINNERS NEVER QUIT…

1 Like

i already ask that question, they say no fees on crypto transactions

I would ask them to explain this:

But, as I say before, you want to check how much BTC your are withdrawing against how much you actually receive, rather than converting the value to fiat to see the difference.

2 Likes

poor exchange rate

EDIT: that’s the conversion rate, that’s the answer they gave me

1 Like

Are you content with that response? Personally, I would not be. They must be using some obscure exchange. A 3% discrepancy is an arbitrager’s dream, but in this case, not at all good for business. The majority of the top 400 exchanges are within 0.11% valuation of each other (for example), so the disparity is questionable.

2 Likes

IGMARKETS U.S. NO CLARITY ON FIFO RULES

Spoke with IG Markets about the Rules I would have to
respect in a trading BOT for their MT4 FIFO. They
didn’t have any documentation, nor any real idea what
the behavior would be…

That’s B.S. since it says I would have to figure it out
by trial and error if I wanted to implement a BOT over
the U.S. brokerage. :(:fearful::rage:

hyperscalper

You might want to look into CFC because you will have a very big issue with Treasury and IRS…

1 Like