Going offshore to escape the CFTC

please explain

Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI) due to CFCā€¦Plus CFC is a reporting requirement if you own or have interest in anything offshore! That is just one item that will trigger FATCA requirements. No way to explain everything because itā€™s weeks to explain just to get an idea of all the fine points where you get caught in United States system! If you are ECP Status then a lot of the requirements for CFC and FATCA go away. ECP Status you would not be here looking at this!

1 Like

Iā€™m still gathering information, so if you know if any of the following is mistaken, please do share.

But one option that seems possible; Form a Private Interest Foundation (PIF) in Seycelles, where by law, it can its own beneficiary. The attorney forming it, assigns a Nominee Councilor and the US citizen can be an authorized representative / financial adviser of the foundation.

Then form an IBC in Belize, and have the PIF as the owner. The attorney forming it, assigns a Nominee Director and the PIF is the Nominee Shareholder. Then US citizen can be hired as a contractor, who can execute trading and be the only authorized person to access the bank account.

US citizen in this set up, does not own or have any interest in either offshore entity (is just paid for work done and pays their income tax), so CFC and FATCA shouldnā€™t be a factor if Iā€™m not mistaken.

Biggest issue, I see, is making sure the Nominee Councilor and Directorā€™s contracts, donā€™t allow them to take over or have access to the money.

1 Like

i like that idea and add in a 2nd passport or just renounce your citizenship and live offshore tax free, of course the government want you to pay 10yrs of taxes after you renounce but hey iā€™m offshore see ya :joy:

have you look into Offshore Trust? they can do everything you mention

This is a curious statement. I may have overlooked something, as I only skimmed over the comments.

I havenā€™t much yetā€¦ one site I read said the Foundation route is better, but I am definitely open to other options. Does the Offshore Trust do what both the PIF and IBC do? And do you have a good link to a site I can read over?

Thanks.

1 Like

Just wondering has anyone looked at ospreyfx? If so what has been the ability to get money out above deposit amount?

when you Renounce the government want you to pay taxes on your income for the next 10yrs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

im not promoting this website i think they have some info you can read about offshore trusts, read the first page, scroll down as you read

https://www.offshorecompany.com/Trusts/

I looked into that about 6 years ago. 5 years ago I went ahead and tried that setup with that company out of California to set everything up. You can set it up and it will work if you want to hand over money to someone you have never met plus the 28k at the time to set everything up and get a live bank account offshore.

When I tried to open up account with fx-edge they said no way then I went to fxopen and they also said no way also. So I tried Oanda and they said no too.

So I close it all down for another 9k. Maybe today they will but I do not think you will be successful. You should try and report back. See if you can be successful in getting trading accounts!

1 Like

there is a way, for example with your IBC your nominee director or shareholder can set up the business account with the broker using their name since their names are on the corporate documents but hereā€™s the problem most nominee service provider only wanna lend their name for public records in that Jurisdiction most refuse to open banks accounts or broker accounts using their names

EDIT: you would have to trust the nominee will honor the contract you have with them, if you have millions all the top banks in the worlds provide offshore service

That is correctā€¦ why I closed that structure. You cannot get the people who set it up to do the last part. They will only do what they can inside their little country. If you want them to do anything outside of their country they will not because of liability they could incur from your actions that they are not able to control.

Effectively it will not work for the task at hand. It will only work for one part of the task not the whole solution.

1 Like

there are cases where the the service provider will ask you to find a local and pay him a monthly fee for him to be your nominee but now we talking extra stuff i donā€™t have time for, either way your right itā€™s hard to complete the process

If you find a better way. I am all for it but for now, I am stuck with the fly by night brokers that can split with all your funds with mt4 or mt5. I haft to deal with bitcoin in and out of these brokers. So I just put the money across ones I think I can get money back out of and start small to verify they will give profits and keep going until they will not give profits then move on to a different broker. Only real option I have.

I am always looking for a better way. You know of one I am totally for trying! I would like to get to a place where itā€™s safe not a roll of the dice in las vegas!

1 Like

we all looking for a better way, i like the offshore brokers i have so iā€™m in no rush to jump offshore :point_right:

I am with Coinexx, LQDFX, FXChoice currently. Just wondering if you are willing to say who you are with?

2 Likes

bro those are my most trusted brokers., i did take a gamble and put money with Eaglefx and Cryptorocket what i like about those 2 brokers i get my withdrawals the same day 2hrs including saturday and sunday

2 Likes

I am thinking about trying ospreyfx. Not sure but I am thinking about it. You have had good success with EagleFX. I setup an account with them but I have not funded it because I did not think I could get my money out of EagleFX. Rocket I have not tried either.

I am glad to hear you have good success with EagleFX. I might try them before OspreFX.

here is my most trusted brokers list as far as withdrawals goes,all are base on my personal withdrawal experience the list does no includes brokers tricks like fake spikes etc

COINEXX I did have one bad experience but everything work out

LQDFX

FXCHOICE

Tradersway

Eaglefx

cryptorocket

2 Likes