Going offshore to escape the CFTC

Eaglefx you can trade on their website…anyone done that?

2 Likes

their webtrader is good, i like it, its fast!

3 Likes

I found Webtrader interface and mobile app are good to have open in cases when MT4 has a seizure. Especially on news releases, etc. It doesn’t seem to affect them like it does MT4.

It has saved me many times.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Now thats the one to get!

2 Likes

is there any specific time frame during the day that traders here make deposit to brokers? As to avoid volatility and wide spreads buying btc, also which of the major crypto has tightest spread for buying and depositing it to brokerage?

No, you have to roll the dice and hope for the best. Most have deposits that happen pretty quick, but thats dependent on BTC network speed, etc.

Edit: Best way is to view PA of BTC and make sure you’re not buying or sending during a volatile period. Daily/4h sideways PA would be ideal.

3 Likes

thanks for the headsup cryptosurf, I’ll take the leap of faith and deposit my first live account :+1:

1 Like

James, you’ll never be content with that piddly 10-foot monitor.

You need to go all the way, and get a JumboTron.

5 Likes

you killing me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have 3 monitors and a wall-mounted t.v. above them. It is plenty for my needs. Personally, I probably would not care for bigger/more monitors because my field of view can only handle so much and having to turn my head too much can cause me to have headaches. I do prefer having multiple monitors in lieu of a single, larger monitor, simply because it makes for better multi-tasking and window management.

2 Likes

I agree, I have two rigs with identical 27" 1440x2560 144hz Dell monitors + a wall mounted TV. I find it perfect for my needs as its not to overwhelming.

2 Likes

dude your 100% right i just got back from testing the 49in ultrawide monitor and i will not be getting one, i had to turn my head left to right and right to left like a billion times my head still hurting and i feel dizzy :rofl: i have a square 32inch and it does the job

EDIT: for people who don’t understand turn your head to the left and back to the right and repeat 20x in a row, not a good feeling

the only way that monitor will work for me if it was 49in square

3 Likes

Has anyone ever tried AAFX Trading?

i don’t think anybody in this thread trades with AAFX

USD(Coinbase)-> Purchase USDC(Coinbase)-> Transfer USDC to Kraken-> Sell USDC to USDT (Kraken) -> Transfer USDT to FXChoice.

This will preserve your initial USD amount as close to original as possible but you will likely see at minimum 15-20 dollars less by the time it makes it to FXchoice mainly do to the price of USDT when you sell your USDC. Its usually 1 to 1 but you can see it go from 0.995 to 1.002 and can try and get the best sale price but its usually not worth waiting around for the few extra dollars.

Here is the last problem I have run into, lots of EA’s (if you are going to use them) dont handle crypto based accounts well if at all. What you will likely have to do is one last conversion on FXChoice from USDT to USD which is where you do take a 3 percent hit.

Hope this helps. Moral of the story is I would avoid using any non stable coin to fund your account even if they offer you a bonus to do so.

Are there any other offshore brokers that accept stable coin? Besides coinexx?

1 Like

Tradersway.

2 Likes

How are they in comparison with coinexx as far as reliability, withdraw times, spread/commission, etc.

I’ve used them since 2015. Spreads are not as tight as coinexx, but still very good. Never had an issue with execution, so I’d say very reliable. I’m very confident they use STP with no dealing desk, as I’ve seen trades come within .01 of a stop and not get hit. Withdrawals are always within 48 hours from request to coinbase to bank total time. They are one of the first nominated trusted brokers on this forum. I spread my risk around but TW is my go to broker.

2 Likes