Going offshore to escape the CFTC

in other words if a broker have the private key they can see and have access to those bitcoins so all eaglefx have to do is link those bitcoins to your account and credit your account once they see you sent those bitcoins

1 Like

Yes thats is all that has to be done. The deposit appears to a single transaction automated process, anything outside of that needed manual review/verification. Its just i was stuck in a loop explaining the same thing over and over.

2 Likes

coinbase say every crypto address it generates is a new one i find that not to be true what i found is that i have about 20 bitcoin addresses that coinbase shuffles to another one for each transaction i suspect brokers do use that same bitcoin address but with different transaction ID’s at different times so it’s not as easy to claim your the one that sent them after the first transaction

2 Likes

That is possible i guess. However the explorer’s still shows my sole transaction to that address, nothing dated prior or after.

2 Likes

so it should be must easier to track your bitcoins since that address only been use once, all good im just glad it got resolved

2 Likes

what i also learn watching the blockchain is that our crypto is sent in a batch with other crypto transactions

EDIT: am i correct?

Yes and also blocks being solved at a point in time and fees associated

2 Likes

Heres what you’re looking at:

2 Likes

Glad everything was resolved in a fairly timely manner. On a side note, have you stopped using coinbase completely, are cashapps fees more competitive. Just asking as I move all my crypto through coinbase pro.

2 Likes

If its a larger sum then I will move thru coinbase pro. I rarely use coinbase for purchases anymore.

2 Likes

Yes, coinbase pro definitely has lower fees than coinbase, so I use pro 90% of time. Certain things I must use coinbase and then send to pro and then to my bank.

3 Likes

yes coinbase pro is the way to go, fees are much cheaper even on small transactions much cheaper than coinbase the main company

2 Likes

Is there any way to deposit directly on coinbase pro with a debit card? I always do the ach, but was looking to get lqdfx funded sooner. Haven’t deposited in awhile other than eaglefx couple of weeks ago. Even on coinbase to just deposit usd , must use ach or wire? If i want to purchase btc or usdc, it wlll allow me to use my debit card, but it’s like 4%, that’s ridiculous.
Anyone know of any other way to get a deposit to a broker instantly for maybe 1%?.

nope only ach and wire transfer with coinbase pro

2 Likes

my withdrawal have not been approve in 30min like eaglefx say on their website i contacted live chat and they approve my withdrawal in 1 minute, good job eagefx

EDIT: i been getting all of my withdrawals from the time i request it to my coinbase account within 1hr today it was 2hrs im still happy with the process

2 Likes

I have a linked debit card with regular coinbase, I cannot just deposit USD with that and then transfer to coinbase pro? In order to use the debit card I must purchase some type of crypto and pay 4%? Even usdc they hitting with the same fee!!!

yes i know

I have accounts with Coinexx and FX choice
looking to add more to have risk mitigation similar to yours.

Thank you for sharing your views on this subject
please update us on the LQDFX addition ( if you decide to add them)

im still working on getting LQDFX added as a trust broker on our list :pray:

1 Like

I just did ach, I’ll add lqdfx when those funds arrive. 4% is like a week’s worth of trading, I’ll pass on the fee.

1 Like